"If we don't win tonight, they will steal all our girls at Mul

I thought all three: on Hertel, Brick Bar, and at the Lake were all great bars in their heyday. Brick Bar still is pretty cool.

Had a great time in all three, my sister still has a house walking distance from the Lake. It is now the Sunset Beach club I think. A shadow of its former self.

Ah, the continental! My band played there in the early 90s. We drove from Rochester to play just because it was a cool thing to do.

First time (and possibly the only time) I ever stood at a urinal with a 6'2" foot transvestite taking a piss at the one next to me was at the Continental. I was so drunk that I did a double take before I really figured out what it was about the picture that seemed odd to me.

Give me the Pink any day over the Brick.

Deceptive lack of lighting in the old Pink. More than a few times I can remember last call with the lights being snapped on and feeling a reprieve from having to gnaw my arm off the next morning.

We would all count the number of times we achieved "elbow boob" because the place was so packed.

Elbow boob > no boob. I still love getting shoulder boob by well endowed hairdressers.

First time (and possibly the only time) I ever stood at a urinal with a 6'2" foot transvestite taking a piss at the one next to me was at the Continental. I was so drunk that I did a double take before I really figured out what it was about the picture that seemed odd to me.

Did ya ?