Spikes has rib injury per WGR

YoloinOhio

Spikes scares me this game. I would be worried about a personal foul and as others have said trying to cover a RB or TE.

The Bills want them in a spread formation. Tehy don't have the skill guys to beat the DB'sa nd their line won't hold up.

Only damage they can do is matchup issues and Spikes/Searcy would be the prime targets.

Spikes scares me this game. I would be worried about a personal foul and as others have said trying to cover a RB or TE.

The Bills want them in a spread formation. Tehy don't have the skill guys to beat the DB'sa nd their line won't hold up.

Only damage they can do is matchup issues and Spikes/Searcy would be the prime targets.

If its a personal foul on the first play of the game that knocks Brady out, I'll take it! :thumbsup:

It another big challenge for Schwartz. The good thing is this is only the 2nd game of the year in which he has had all of his LBs (except Kiko of course). So he has some flexibility with sub-packages.

If its a personal foul on the first play of the game that knocks Brady out, I'll take it! :thumbsup:

It would be ironic in that he was put on injured reserve for playoffs when he said he was healthy.

It would be more ironic if he hit his ex-coach knocking him out of game pounding a RB on edge of field.