Iraqi vote

kegtapr

Intial indications of voter turnout at 72%

More people have voted in Iraq then the United States has ever seen, despite the fear of attacks. Says more of Iraqi's then Americans. We take freedom for granted. Looking for the true story of what the Iraqi people want? The number 72 explains a lot.

Hey terrorists :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

More people have voted in Iraq then the United States has ever seen, despite the fear of attacks. Says more of Iraqi's then Americans. We take freedom for granted. Looking for the true story of what the Iraqi people want? The number 72 explains a lot.

Hey terrorists  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

223018[/snapback]

Nice post Kegster.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Hey terrorists  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

223018[/snapback]

So does the number 228... if you know the significance of this number, then you know why we are like we are now.

An election was held in South Vietnam as well... let's hope things turn out a lot better after that! Let's not let Iran and Syria win like North Vietnam and China did.. PLEASE, I hope I am wrong...

So does the number 228... if you know the significance of this number, then you know why we are like we are now.

An election was held in South Vietnam as well... let's hope things turn out a lot better after that! Let's not let Iran and Syria win like North Vietnam and China did.. PLEASE, I hope I am wrong...

223035[/snapback]

Meaning what? The Iraqis will be lazy about their democracy in the year 2233? :w00t:

Today is a great step forward. No way to know today if it will stick, but you can't improve the situation if you don't try.

By the way, CNN and RCow exit polling indicate the new President of Iraq will be John Kerry, despite reports of voter disenfranchisement.

By the way, CNN and RCow exit polling indicate the new President of Iraq will be John Kerry, despite reports of voter disenfranchisement.

223057[/snapback]

:w00t:

Wow keggypoo, I haven't heard that number yet. That is great. I know they were expecting low turnout at the voting place in Maryland, expected several hundred people. As of this morning they have had over 5000 people vote since Friday.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Meaning what?  The Iraqis will be lazy about their democracy in the year 2233?  :w00t:

Today is a great step forward.  No way to know today if it will stick, but you can't improve the situation if you don't try.

223057[/snapback]

Yes, I agree.. it is a good day to see people vote in free elections. Strength be with them! :w00t: