Oh Oprah....

What a big pile of who-gives-a-****.

You label someone and they get upset. You reject a label and they get upset. What I found amusing is that I had to watch the clip twice before I even understood why Oprah got her panties in a wad. I thought I missed something the first time through.

The only interesting thing to me besides Rob's observation is that Olivia has purple hair. The Cosby Show must have covered a variation on that.

Edited by John Adams

Okra getting her panties in a wad is a big deal John. It's like a giraffe getting a stiff neck, an elephant getting appendicitis, a lion getting a tooth ache, a whale getting a stomach ache, or a democrat getting their girlfriend knocked up.

It's a BIG !@#$ING thing as Jokin' Joe Biden would say.

I always knew this about Oprah. She fooled my mom and a million other middle age moms across the country into believing she was a great person, but that's just a role she was playing. She's as pompous and racist as they come.

You hand out enough free cars, people will love you.

You hand out enough free cars, people will love you.

I was back east one winter with nothing to do and my mom get very basic cable. I was watching Oprah's 50th birthday show and it was the most pathetic look at me event I've ever seen. I've hated her ever since.

Every time we're in the check out line at the grocery store I point out to my wife "hey! look who's on the cover of O magazine again."

Oprah was in town recently at SU and visited the hood....

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2014/09/four_day_blitz_how_oprah_winfrey_came_to_syracuses_south_side_to_donate_100000.html

And wrote a $100,000 check to a charity. Too bad they covered up the routing and account numbers...

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2014/09/what_does_oprahs_hand-written_100000_check_look_like.html