I think we need to get Jerry Hughes into space

Jim Schwartz needs to get Jerry Hughes into space. He could be even more dangerous if we could come up with a way to not have any offensive linemen around him, then he wouldn't have to use his muscles or cut, slash or swim move the TE's and Tackles to get to the QB. If Schwartz would just get Jerry Hughes into space he would be much more effective.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jim Schwartz needs to get Jerry Hughes into space. He could be even more dangerous if we could come up with a way to not have any offensive linemen around him, then he wouldn't have to use his muscles or cut, slash or swim move the TE's and Tackles to get to the QB. If Schwartz would just get Jerry Hughes into space he would be much more effective.

First we need to focus on getting Lee Smith the space he needs.

Then we can worry about Hughes.

:worthy:

First we need to focus on getting Lee Smith the space he needs.

Then we can worry about Hughes.

:worthy:

I think we need to get Freddy Jackson some robot legs. It's a risky procedure but I think it'll be worth it

It's not him, it's the play calling.

I know...if Schwartz could get Hughes isolated by himself with no one else in front of him he'd be much more productive. I can just see us not re-signing him and letting him go to another team where a real DC can get Hughes all alone on one side with plenty of room to attack the QB.

Put a fat guy at end and make him a Olb. Done.

Hope he can cover

After this season he can afford to do it himself. Branson and Virgin will put you in space for a measley 250K by early 15.

The only downside I see is you may be strapped in next to Beiber

After this season he can afford to do it himself. Branson and Virgin will put you in space for a measley 250K by early 15.

The only downside I see is you may be strapped in next to Beiber

Getting into space is the answer for better performance. Every DC and OC should look to get their players in space.