Speaking of Defense...

Dorkington

That's a point I tried to make, especially regarding criticism of Hackett--the Bills have played some very tough Ds.

My only real beef with Hackett is the insistence of running the ball up the middle at odd times. Well, that and the fact that he can't figure out that CJ isn't an every down power runner.

Pats* are giving up 4.4 per rush -- tied for 19th worst in the league. Key stat heading into next week.

You could see the Bengals gashing them on the ground last night. Unfortunately, the Cincy defense couldn't stop the Pats*, the run had to be abandoned, the the Bengals offense left too many pass plays on the field.

My only real beef with Hackett is the insistence of running the ball up the middle at odd times. Well, that and the fact that he can't figure out that CJ isn't an every down power runner.

he doesn't. CJ just continues to run to the wrong spots. When he's supposed to go inside he bounces out, when he's supposed to bounce it out he goes in. Freddy doesn't have these problems. Why is that? Same crappy OLine. Same crappy playcalling.

Pats* are giving up 4.4 per rush -- tied for 19th worst in the league. Key stat heading into next week.

too bad our "starting RB" sucks.

Those plays are meant to set up other plays. You can't go long every down.