I hate to be a downer but ... Robert Woods ....

Woods actually had a good game. He's a really good blocker and fights for every yard. Plus he's a fighter. The Bills using 5 WR are not going to put up great stats for the individuals (except perhaps Sammy because he's a stud). Goodwin is an extremely valuable player that stats do not show at all. I heard in the pregame show that last week, because he was out, the defenses played a completely different game against us because they always accounted for him and his speed when he was running decoy routes. Stats are really misleading. Woods is a solid and valuable player. He was great in the first win.

You're wasting your breath. JTSP watches Woods and sees a player who's "not physical"... that's the headline here.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're wasting your breath. JTSP watches Woods and sees a player who's "not physical"... that's the headline here.

Next thread title possibilities? "Goodwin runs slow," ""Watkins sucks at spectacular catches," or, my personal favorite, "Scott Chandler gets great YAC."

No one who has ever started a comment with "I hate to say" or "I'm sorry to say" has ever meant it. Ever.

I love it actually. "Self-aware" hypocrites who actually aren't self-aware. "I'd love to be wrong, but I'm going to defend my position with venom to the death and never admit my negative take was wrong."

Edited by FireChan

I saw him whiff badly on a block on a throw to the right in 3rd QTR to Chandler, that could have cost us an important 1st down. Anyway, shouldn't a 1st round WR justify his role other than just a blocker?

yes, he should

but, ya wanna know something really super funny hilarious to prove you don't know what the hell you're talking about? he was drafted in the second round with Kiko.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

yes, he should

but, ya wanna know something really super funny hilarious to prove you don't know what the hell you're talking about? he was drafted in the second round with Kiko.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

correct on draft order, my bad. But doesn't change the conclusion.

Eric Moulds

year 1: 20 receptions 279 yards 2 touchdowns

year 2: 29 receptions 294 yards 0 touchdowns

year 3: 67 receptions 1368 yards 9 touchdowns

I use this example as most receivers don't do a lot in their first two seasons.