[closed]Byrd out for season

A part of me chuckles, but it is unfortunate for him.

As for the Bills, I don't think we've really missed him. Even if he did stay healthy, he wasn't worth the money it would have taken to keep him (but, he didn't want to stay anyhow, so the money was't a factor).

Hope he heals soon enough, and the for us, we've moved on just fine, "Thank You"!

A part of me chuckles, but it is unfortunate for him.

As for the Bills, I don't think we've really missed him. Even if he did stay healthy, he wasn't worth the money it would have taken to keep him (but, he didn't want to stay anyhow, so the money was't a factor).

Hope he heals soon enough, and the for us, we've moved on just fine, "Thank You"!

Saints had to release or trade a few good players to sign him also.....Sproles, Jenkins....

I'd agree. I've made the point last year our defense looked strong in the first 5-6 games he was out. He's a very talented player, but the Bills made the right call as far as cap, and his intentions not to play for us. What's funny is he expressed he wanted to play for a playoff contender. It is a huge surprise in football world that the Saints are playing this bad. In addition, there is a chance with Orton playing well today coupled with Megatron limited or not playing at all we could beat the Lions (not probable but possible). Then we have a damaged Patriots team next week. My guess is Cincy will crush the Pats today.

That places us handily in first place at 4-2. Byrd, you chose the wrong team.