Patriots Waive WR Kenbrell Thompkins: Claimed by Raiders

It wouldn't surprise me if the Jets waive TJ Graham and subsequently pickup Thompkins.

pats are probably hoping he clears waivers so they can sign him again. But lots of WR needy teams like jets, browns, rams and jags.

Btw I saw they are not activating Brandon browner for the game either. He is done with his suspension so wonder what is going on there.

Some in the national media can't give up on their admiration for the "Patriot way". A loss to the Bengals tomorrow will confirm the thought they are on the downward trend. A win and Skip can keep the love going. Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11629301/skip-bayless-patriots-start

Some in the national media can't give up on their admiration for the "Patriot way". A loss to the Bengals tomorrow will confirm the thought they are on the downward trend. A win and Skip can keep the love going. Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11629301/skip-bayless-patriots-start

i tend to be on the weary side as well when it comes to the Pats*. I actually think they find a way to beat Cincy at home. But I don't think they are very good and I disagree with skip that their D is better this year. He forgot they no longer have Talib and Spikes and didn't mention Browner wasn't even active yet. I just want to beat them at the Ralph!!

i tend to be on the weary side as well when it comes to the Pats*. I actually think they find a way to beat Cincy at home. But I don't think they are very good and I disagree with skip that their D is better this year. He forgot they no longer have Talib and Spikes and didn't mention Browner wasn't even active yet. I just want to beat them at the Ralph!!

How about a Five hour energy? BTW, I'm "tired" of the Cheatriots being handed the AFC East title every year.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz