Three Game Weekend

30dive

The group of guys from Richmond travel to see one Bills game a year at the Ralph. We usually stay in Canada, see all the "sites" and finish the weekend with the Bills. We plan to continue that tradition, however, we want to put together a three game weekend. Saturday college game, Sunday NFL, Monday NFL. With traveling between games and some partying included. I recognize a great deal of where we go will depend on the MNF schedule, and then some proximity to an earlier Sunday game but I would welcome some fun places to see a college game within a half days driving to an NFL city. We can fly if the whole weekend had a "fair" radius of travel, otherwise we will be driving from Virginia.

Any ideas would be welcomed! Has anyone else done this? Stories encouraged!

Now off to dinner to clebrate my daughter qualifiing for Short Course Swim Chamionships. Hope to read your ideas when aI come back.

The group of guys from Richmond travel to see one Bills game a year at the Ralph.  We usually stay in Canada, see all the "sites" and finish the weekend with the Bills.  We plan to continue that tradition, however, we want to put together a three game weekend. Saturday college game, Sunday NFL,  Monday NFL.  With traveling between games and some partying included.  I recognize a great deal of where we go will depend on the MNF schedule, and then some proximity to an earlier Sunday game but I would welcome some fun places to see a college game within a half days driving to an NFL city.  We can fly if the whole weekend had a "fair" radius of travel, otherwise we will be driving from Virginia. 

Any ideas would be welcomed!  Has anyone else done this?  Stories encouraged!

Now off to dinner to clebrate my daughter qualifiing for Short Course Swim Chamionships.  Hope to read your ideas when aI come back.

222706[/snapback]

Great idea, but hard to give suggestions until the schedule is released.