my conspiracy theory

bmur66

If you wanted to buzz up a good conspiracy it'd be the NFL telling the Bills to give EJ the opportunity to fail....until the ownership issue was resolved.

When he does, take him out and put Orton in there to ride the team to the playoffs. Feel good story about being in the playoffs for the first time since 2000.

The new owner in the NFL fraternity rides into town on a white horse, giving him leverage on the county and state for a new stadium.

"Are you not impressed? Are you not entertained? I'm the new owner for 3/4 of a season and I've already made a winner."

I apologize for the multiple posts. I had a PC problem. I am serious and why is it so far fetched? Obviously taking the training wheels off for that game showed EJ is not ready yet. Orton may give them the best chance right now and they had to get him on the field somehow.

Because too much is at stake in each game. If the coaches wanted to take EJ out they could pull him at any time as they could with any player.

Personally I think EJ got a quick hook regardless of his play last week. i was shocked monday

I apologize for the multiple posts. I had a PC problem. I am serious and why is it so far fetched? Obviously taking the training wheels off for that game showed EJ is not ready yet. Orton may give them the best chance right now and they had to get him on the field somehow.

Most of the people with PC problems around here end up in PPP.

Hackett and Marrone literally put the Texans game in EJ's hand. They deliberately abandoned the run and relied on the passing game knowing the real EJ would be exposed. This made benching EJ much easier and is what is getting Orton on the field this week. Brilliant I say!

I was thinking the same thing *WIWSOTSBTMDPOTFSIFTSAT* (While I was sitting on the shiitter but then my dog peed on the floor so I forgot to start a thread)