my conspiracy theory

bmur66

Hackett and Marrone literally put the Texans game in EJ's hand. They deliberately abandoned the run and relied on the passing game knowing the real EJ would be exposed. This made benching EJ much easier and is what is getting Orton on the field this week. Brilliant I say!

Hackett and Marrone literally put the Texans game in EJ's hand. They deliberately abandoned the run and relied on the passing game knowing the real EJ would be exposed. This made benching EJ much easier and is what is getting Orton on the field this week. Brilliant I say!

You had to start a ridiculous thread........and I'm an idiot for reading and responding.

You serious man?

only fitting, since it was EJ who folded the edge of that mat over when he saw Kolb jogging out.. :flirt:

Well I had posted this already but it must have been in one of the four deleted versions.

What would have happened if the refs didn't swallow the whistle on the clear holding/PI on the last interception? What happens if EJ then leads the team down the field for the game winning TD? The Bills were certainly driving at the time of the int and he has proven he can do it (CAR last year). It is crazy to me that EJs career may have been essentially ended in Buffalo on a missed call that is supposedly a point of emphasis.

Well I had posted this already but it must have been in one of the four deleted versions.

What would have happened if the refs didn't swallow the whistle on the clear holding/PI on the last interception? What happens if EJ then leads the team down the field for the game winning TD? The Bills were certainly driving at the time of the int and he has proven he can do it (CAR last year). It is crazy to me that EJs career may have been essentially ended in Buffalo on a missed call that is supposedly a point of emphasis.

A lot of what ifs there. I also highly doubt EJ never sees a snap again on the Bills. If he has the right attitude he'll grow from this.

Though his accuracy may be suspect i think ej's main problem has been failing to see plays develop properly and making the wrong reads. He can still improve in that

I apologize for the multiple posts. I had a PC problem. I am serious and why is it so far fetched? Obviously taking the training wheels off for that game showed EJ is not ready yet. Orton may give them the best chance right now and they had to get him on the field somehow.

They figured Orton needed about a month to get organized, so this timed out all too well.

I'm surprised you didn't mention the inordinate amount of money they had to pay him to come here, more than typical backup money. If I were the conspiracy theory type, I'd say that meant Orton was going to see the field one way or another this year. If I were the conspiracy theory type.

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin...