Franken-Berry, Boo-Berry and Count Chocula are back

boyst

Who's getting some?!

Read on Wiki that last year they released Fruit-Brute and Fruity Yummy Mummy but only at Target. How'd I miss that?!?!

Also...

In February 1972, Franken-Berry cereal included dye that turned some children's feces pink due to an inability to break down the heavily-dyed breakfast food, a symptom sometimes referred to as "Franken-Berry Stool."

Thursday night football, Oktoberfest mixed with cartoons and Boo-Berry. Living the good life.

They were back the week before the home opener, because one of my buddies brought some to our camping trip.

I don't get out much. At least, they weren't down here much. The GM website said they're only available Sept and Oct.

I used to be able to crush an entire box of Count Chocula in a day. Now It just does not seem the same. I will still buy it and eat it though.

I can crush a family sized box in one sitting.

Who's getting some?!

Read on Wiki that last year they released Fruit-Brute and Fruity Yummy Mummy but only at Target. How'd I miss that?!?!

Also...

Thursday night football, Oktoberfest mixed with cartoons and Boo-Berry. Living the good life.

Lol I just had some a few hrs ago, first time in yrs