The number one album in America is...

I listened to this album in its entirety last weekend (on youtube for free). It is very good. I'm a fan of Lady Gaga. I think she has a lot of talent (in addition to being gorgeous).

However, the duet that Bennett did with Amy Winehouse shortly before she passed blew every tune on this album away. Winehouse was special. A true throwback.

But Gaga does a wonderful job on this album. It's a fun listen and I will be purchasing it.

I listened to this album in its entirety last weekend (on youtube for free). It is very good. I'm a fan of Lady Gaga. I think she has a lot of talent (in addition to being gorgeous).

However, the duet that Bennett did with Amy Winehouse shortly before she passed blew every tune on this album away. Winehouse was special. A true throwback.

But Gaga does a wonderful job on this album. It's a fun listen and I will be purchasing it.

I miss Amy Winehouses music.She was on to something everyone else overlooked. She nailed it too.

Gaga is a true talent. That did not have to rise through the putrid Amarican Idol, etc. ranks. Not easy to do these days where corporate schlock rock rules the cash reigsters.

Tony Bennett? well an American icon now. 88 years old, it took along time for some younger fans realize how good he is. Most of his contemporaries are long gone.

I miss Amy Winehouses music.She was on to something everyone else overlooked. She nailed it too.

Gaga is a true talent. That did not have to rise through the putrid Amarican Idol, etc. ranks. Not easy to do these days where corporate schlock rock rules the cash reigsters.

Tony Bennett? well an American icon now. 88 years old, it took along time for some younger fans realize how good he is. Most of his contemporaries are long gone.

I'll tell you. I don't take a lot of celebrity deaths to heart, but the day Amy Winehouse died, I cried. I don't know if/when we'll see/hear another female artist like her. She really was special.

Totally agree about Gaga and Bennett, too.