We will finally see Robert Woods....

DougTheBug

So a first and second round pick from Clemson and USC are going to be inspired/intimidated by a journeyman QB from Purdue??? They will probably laugh at him if he gets in their face...

I LOL'd at this. Once you get to the NFL draft status means nothing.

That said.....hopefully Orton is a lead by example player as well

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its hard to believe that 3rd pick from Wisconsin and 6th rd pick from Michigan ever inspired their WRs to win. Ours guys would have been much more inspired by that 1st rd pick from FSU. Oh.

So now a journeymen back-up who got benched for the worst QB of the last decade, is now Douglas MacArthur...

Yes I agree young players will likely respect what he says up until the point he is just as mediocre as he has been his entire career.

Do you ever ask yourself - if you consider yourself a Bills fan - why you consider yourself a Bills fan?

If you haven't, it's time.

If it means blindly accepting the team's moves then no I'm not a fan. If it means that I must buy into a journey man Qb who lost his job to Tim Tebow is our best shot then no i'm not a fan. If it means I love my team, travelled from Portland Oregon to Chicago on a red eye with my two boys to see them beat the Bears, does that qualify as a fan?

And please tell me how and when you were annointed the moderator of free speech?

So now a journeymen back-up who got benched for the worst QB of the last decade, is now Douglas MacArthur...

Yes I agree young players will likely respect what he says up until the point he is just as mediocre as he has been his entire career.

If it means blindly accepting the team's moves then no I'm not a fan. If it means that I must buy into a journey man Qb who lost his job to Tim Tebow is our best shot then no i'm not a fan. If it means I love my team, travelled from Portland Oregon to Chicago on a red eye with my two boys to see them beat the Bears, does that qualify as a fan?

And please tell me how and when you were annointed the moderator of free speech?

I'm sorry, but anyone who uses the "Orton was benched for Tebow" argument loses every shred of credibility. It's an uniformed statement.

I have not been anointed the moderator of free speech, nor am I vying for such a position.

I will, however, gladly point out posters who choose to post nothing but negative posts - especially when they have no factual backing whatsoever.

I honestly don't care of you rolled naked through shards of broken glass from Portland to Chicago to see the Bills. Your posts have shown nothing but hatred for the team of which you consider yourself a fan and your draft position/Tebow threads alone show you're just spouting off without even trying to bring anything of any substance to the table.

It's old and it's boring.

I'm sorry, but anyone who uses the "Orton was benched for Tebow" argument loses every shred of credibility. It's an uniformed statement.

I have not been anointed the moderator of free speech, nor am I vying for such a position.

I will, however, gladly point out posters who choose to post nothing but negative posts - especially when they have no factual backing whatsoever.

I honestly don't care of you rolled naked through shards of broken glass from Portland to Chicago to see the Bills. Your posts have shown nothing but hatred for the team of which you consider yourself a fan and your draft position/Tebow threads alone show you're just spouting off without even trying to bring anything of any substance to the table.

It's old and it's boring.

Can we call a truce? It's just a game. And neither of us knows anything...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jim+mora+you+think+you+know&qpvt=jim+mora+you+think+you+know&FORM=VDRE&adlt=strict#view=detail&mid=003F2829B9C179C943FF003F2829B9C179C943FF

Do you ever ask yourself - if you consider yourself a Bills fan - why you consider yourself a Bills fan?

If you haven't, it's time.

I may consider adding a new Gugny quote as my signature. :lol:

Kurt Warner lost his job to Matt Leinart.

Flutie lost is job to Rob Johnson.

You should have stopped after Warner.

Note, if not already mentioned, Robert Woods said on the John Murphy Show last night that he's told EJ he'd get EJ his starting job back!

that interview surprised me. He was either lying through his teeth or we were all off base with his feelings toward EJ throwing to him. He not only avoided criticizing him, I feel like he went out of his way to insinuate it was only a coach's decision and he " had to make the change" even though EJ was his guy. Edited by YoloinOhio

As am I. As of right now Woods is better at catching the football. Sammy while I have been told he catches everything, seems to not catch too many. In the Fish game EJ hit him in the hands on the long ball he just couldn't bring in for some reason. A couple of drive killing drops last week.

If Sammy starts playing better than Woods I'll change my mind. So far though, I see no need to change.

The defender got a hand on it! It was a beautiful throw and a nice defensive break up. Not really on sammy as it was more of a perfect break up.

that interview surprised me. He was either lying through his teeth or we were all off base with his feelings toward EJ throwing to him. He not only avoided criticizing him, I feel like he went out of his way to insinuate it was only a coach's decision and he " had to make the change" even though EJ was his guy.

Don't mistake Woods' passion to win on the field (which sometimes he loses control of in terms of expressing it, or punching a guy in the dome) with him not being a great teammate. Woods knows how the game works -- everyone is one play away from being a starter again. Even a guy who just got benched.

Don't mistake Woods' passion to win on the field (which sometimes he loses control of in terms of expressing it, or punching a guy in the dome) with him not being a great teammate. Woods knows how the game works -- everyone is one play away from being a starter again. Even a guy who just got benched.

yeah, I'm glad they still support him. Can't be an easy situation.

F That!!!

No truces. I want to see you guys rip each other's faves off. Gug is an ugly mother as it is.

READY......FIGHT!!!

Note, if not already mentioned, Robert Woods said on the John Murphy Show last night that he's told EJ he'd get EJ his starting job back!

Thats pretty cool if true coming from him specifically , considering his apparent demonstrative frustration

Thats pretty cool if true coming from him specifically , considering his apparent demonstrative frustration

Yep, he seemed to be EJ's favorite to the point I wondered if they held him out in preseason so EJ would HAVE to throw to Sammy. Then he turned into the most visibly upset WR as viewed from my couch. (Goodwin may have been even more upset, but was unable to move and demonstrate his discontent.) Sammy just short armed one then admitted to it. Good teams need some attitude, but in the right way.