Pot n Politics

Every time I watch a video like this, I first think how sad it is that the world is so overloaded with gatormans. Then I look at my nine-year-old and think, "Whatever asses are left in 10 years, you are going to easily kick most of them."

Just don't forget about the "high caste" Indians. According to a few of them I've spoken with, apparently they believe they are the solution. As more of them get into powerful roles in this country, they fully expect to turn it around, and save us from ourselves. I'd call them libertarians because that's the closest thing to call them, but I can't. Anybody who retains belief in a caste system, and thus predicates their solution on it? Ain't no libertarian. And, 3 times now I've caught Indians playing the caste game in projects I was on/around.

But I schit you not. There are more than a few "high caste" Indians who basically think they have a duty, never mind a right, to infiltrate all levels of business and government for the greater good. Cheifly because: by their own self-definition they are superior. Circular reasoning at it's finest. It's even worse than: "vote for me, I'll give you $, so you don't have to work, and this will make the economy grow, because you have $ to spend, so vote for me again!".

I was gonna start asking the last guy about "racial purity" but it was time to get off the plane, and I was afraid to hear the answer. It's not something to worry about, but, they are out there, and they do think this.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Just don't forget about the "high caste" Indians. According to a few of them I've spoken with, apparently they believe they are the solution. As more of them get into powerful roles in this country, they fully expect to turn it around, and save us from ourselves. I'd call them libertarians because that's the closest thing to call them, but I can't. Anybody who retains belief in a caste system, and thus predicates their solution on it? Ain't no libertarian. And, 3 times now I've caught Indians playing the caste game in projects I was on/around.

But I schit you not. There are more than a few "high caste" Indians who basically think they have a duty, never mind a right, to infiltrate all levels of business and government for the greater good. Cheifly because: by their own self-definition they are superior. Circular reasoning at it's finest. It's even worse than: "vote for me, I'll give you $, so you don't have to work, and this will make the economy grow, because you have $ to spend, so vote for me again!".

I was gonna start asking the last guy about "racial purity" but it was time to get off the plane, and I was afraid to hear the answer. It's not something to worry about, but, they are out there, and they do think this.

Dude I didn't think even you could manage to pull of a trifecta like this but you did. You showed an ignorance of Indian culture, business and racial purity all in one. Indian culture does indeed have a caste system but there is no such thing as a "high caste", at least not in the sense that they smoke pot all day so they are high. The high caste means first class citizens. Some people from India are stupid and smoke pot just like stupid people from all over the world but the Indian pot smokers come from all castes and there is no caste called a "high caste" based on stoners. Geez. The racial purity stuff was from Germany, not India and I can't even really start on the business and government stuff.

Interesting to hear your anecdotal evidence of the Indian sleeper cell.

You could ask those questions on any street corner in America and most of the people wouldn't know. I've seen Jay Leno and Sean Hannity do it many times.

It's not that they didn't know the answers to those questions it's how quickly they knew the answers to the stoner questions.

So they are like Mitt Romney and the Mormons?

You could ask those questions on any street corner in America and most of the people wouldn't know. I've seen Jay Leno and Sean Hannity do it many times.

Of course it is edited to show more favorable results but as Chef points out they all knew mundane BS info. Ounces in a gram? Who really knows that but a stoner?

Plus, Leno and Hannity both stole that from Howard Stern. They're both no talent hacks who suck donkey schlong.

Of course it is edited to show more favorable results but as Chef points out they all knew mundane BS info. Ounces in a gram? Who really knows that but a stoner?

Plus, Leno and Hannity both stole that from Howard Stern. They're both no talent hacks who suck donkey schlong.

Well I know there are 28 grams in an ounce. Certain things you never forget.

Well I know there are 28 grams in an ounce. Certain things you never forget.

I didn't know that. I've never smoked weed, either.

A punter is 14 yards back, a field goal tee is 7.5.

But, I do know that 110HH are 39" and 300/400IH are 36".

Also, a take down is 2, a reversal is 2, an escape is 1...

one!

(and I didn't even have to listen to it :D )

But the punch line it the best part.

Announcer: One?!?

Bob: Yeah, I roll big joints

Tommy: Wow, he must be from California

Announcer: That's alright!! The judges roll big joints too!!

Edited by Chef Jim

But the punch line it the best part.

Announcer: One?!?

Bob: Yeah, I roll big joints

Tommy: Wow, he must be from California

Announcer: That's alright!! The judges roll big joints too!!

you're right. :lol: I haven't listened to that in years.

Marajuana use and Ebola transmission: discuss

97% of pot smokers believe that marijuana use renders one immune from being infected and cures any and all current infections of the Ebola virus.

Consensus is science, therefore it is scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt!