NFL Maps: 2014 Week 5

Elmira is wall to wall Bills fans. NFL fans in Binghamton don't care about anything. I never understood why Binghamton doesn't broadcast Bills games - especially for Bills fans who live due north of Binghamton.

Don't get me started...

I will admit the Giants fans are most prevalent, though many of them don't care much, you're right.

I know one Jets fan in the area, and the local CBS affiliate has been bumping the Bills off CBS whenever there is a conflict since I can remember. I can understand the Giants on FOX taking precedence, but not on CBS, a la the Chargers game. Directv is in my future I'm afraid.

Edited by SmokinES3

...the local CBS affiliate has been bumping the Bills off CBS whenever there is a conflict since I can remember.

Here in Syracuse the local CBS affiliate is part of the Bills broadcast network so we always get Bills games. I don't understand why the CBS affiliate down in Binghamton isn't part of the Bills broadcast network. Everything west of Binghamton is solid Bills fans.

Here in Syracuse the local CBS affiliate is part of the Bills broadcast network so we always get Bills games. I don't understand why the CBS affiliate down in Binghamton isn't part of the Bills broadcast network. Everything west of Binghamton is solid Bills fans.

I wonder when the Binghamton area stopped broadcasting bills games - I grew up in that area and I always was able to watch bills games

I wonder when the Binghamton area stopped broadcasting bills games - I grew up in that area and I always was able to watch bills games

/unsure

The Jets have their training camp in Cortland and I have NEVER known anyone from here in Syracuse that attended it. And I've never even had a conversation with anyone about the Jets training camp.

It's been quite a while. Probably 10 years plus. Complaining does no good unfortunately. Not enough people are energized enough to care. Many times the dividing line for Giants/Bills coverage is 5 miles west at the Tioga county border.

/unsure

The Jets have their training camp in Cortland and I have NEVER known anyone from here in Syracuse that attended it. And I've never even had a conversation with anyone about the Jets training camp.

Agreed. I've never heard of anyone attending either. There is very little Jets presence west of the Poughkeepsie area in my experience. Probably one of the reasons they keep going to Cortland.