KD in CA

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sick of STL!

Why? They do it right all across the board. Great team, good guys, good manager, really likeable GM, awesome stadium, and terrific fans who fill the park every game. One of my favorite things about St Louis is watching how they treat departed players when they return. Absolutely first class.

Why? They do it right all across the board. Great team, good guys, good manager, really likeable GM, awesome stadium, and terrific fans who fill the park every game. One of my favorite things about St Louis is watching how they treat departed players when they return. Absolutely first class.

I agreed with everything till the fans. Cardinal fans are the Red Sox fans of the NL. Not good. But the team is pure class from top to bottom.

They still need to go away for awhile.

And, the one time I big time was rooting for them - in 2004, they absolutely sucked. Up comes Rolen, Walker, Edmonds, and the Great Pujols. Down they all go, as well as the rest of the team.

I was so annoyed at Sox fans for celebrating after the Yankee series that the curse was over. I kept saying the curse is that you didn't win the World Series in 86 years, and you haven't done that yet.

And, that lasted five days.

Except if you look at payroll. Every team, no exceptions, would trade their past roster (payroll) for St. Louis over the past 10 years. They are an A+++++++ organization. (and I'm a Gints fan)

Exactly. I was implying about how many championships they have won in their history. Just as The Yankees are the class of all baseball and the AL. The same can be said about StL...The top of the A-League in both leagues... Past, present, and future. When I think of MLB, Cardinals and Yankees instantly come to mind.

I guess Josh Hamilton didn't get

the memo when he left the "non baseball

town" of Arlington Texas and signed with

LAA.

What the hell happened to him??

And, Pujols is not the same either. What is it about going to the Angels??

Royals in The Series!

Wow! Just WOW... LoL

^^^

Using it again. ;-)

Probably jinxing them... But would be awesome if my boyhood team could get 4 more in a row for a perfect 12! Of course the pressure is mounting as the stage gets bigger! But, it would be incredible a perfect 12!

Come on baby... Royal Flush!