Week 5 Predictions: Bills @ Lions

YoloinOhio

Green Bay held their offense to 10 points as well.

Their offense hasn't been healthy all year. Good news for us, they still aren't healthy.

I don't see why people are making the Lions out to be the '85 Bears. Their a good team but this needs to be a win with 1st place in the division up for grabs. No excuses. I keep hearing how this is the most talented Bills team since the 90's. If that's true, why are so many people afraid of this game?

Styles make fights. It's not the Detroit is a super team (I really don't think they are), but their strengths ( the front 7, especially at DT) match up perfectly with the Bills' weaknesses (mainly OG). Based on how Pears has played this year, Detroit could potentially live in the Buffalo backfield all afternoon.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why people are making the Lions out to be the '85 Bears. Their a good team but this needs to be a win with 1st place in the division up for grabs. No excuses. I keep hearing how this is the most talented Bills team since the 90's. If that's true, why are so many people afraid of this game?

Our offensive line sucks. Detroit's defensive line is good. Our CBs suck. They have Megatron. And most important of all, we don't have a starting caliber QB.

Our offensive line sucks. Detroit's defensive line is good. Our CBs suck. They have Megatron. And most important of all, we don't have a starting caliber QB.

Haven't been here all week? Our problem was EJ and that's been fixed. We're good now.

I keep hearing how this is the most talented Bills team since the 90's. If that's true, why are so many people afraid of this game?

I have heard nowhere that this team is like the 90's teams. In fact while a talented team on paper,they are not proving it on the field. The last two games is most likely the reason fans are afriad of this game. Kyle Orton May be good sunday because there is no film in this offense on him yet but Joe Montana he is not.

I have heard nowhere that this team is like the 90's teams. In fact while a talented team on paper,they are not proving it on the field. The last two games is most likely the reason fans are afriad of this game. Kyle Orton May be good sunday because there is no film in this offense on him yet but Joe Montana he is not.

Thank God, Joe is like 100 and I've seen him trying to walk, the guy can barely move.

Let's see. The Lions defense is 1st in the NFL in yards allowed and 4th in points allowed. Their offense is 23rd in points scored but 12th in yards earned. For the Bills, their defense is as good as it's been in 10 years. 7th in points and 10th in yards allowed. Their offense obviously has been pathetic at 25th in points scored and 27th in yards earned. When all is said and done, the Lions look like the better team on paper on both sides of the ball. I'll take the Lions at home by 7. 27-20.