Forbes 400 Richest Americans: Pegula #110

How do you figure?

Just joking a bit.... However value appraisal for the bills was about half a billion less than his bid, so technically it could have eroded net value a bit. Then of course a new stadium investment might sent the wallet.... Which might in turn hurt profit scenario and so on etc.

When the sale process was underway, Pegula was continually described as a "cash-flush multibillionaire."

Still can't get over the fact that he was OUR guy and not some ominous figure from Toronto or LA.

Thank God for small miracles.

Thank god fracking works and oil prices got high enough to make it viable!

When the sale process was underway, Pegula was continually described as a "cash-flush multibillionaire."

Still can't get over the fact that he was OUR guy and not some ominous figure from Toronto or LA.

Thank God for small miracles.

I'm far from a religious man, but AMEN to that!

I still don't understand how they get to his wealth. I'm sure his company was profitable long before he sold the company. I'm sure he invested that money and has invested the 4.7 bil he received from the sale of the company. I would make an educated guess and imagine his net worth is more in the 7-8 bil range or higher with all the land investments he apparently has.