Week 5: Lions' Game Preparation

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@thadbrown7

#Bills say Manuel handling demotion exactly as he should. http://www.rochester...zLEo5w …

#billsmafia

@JoeBuscaglia

Stefan Charles is taking the first team reps next to Marcell Dareus. Kyle Williams still isn't practicing. #Bills

Corbin Bryant also getting some first team action next to Dareus. #Bills

@BuffRumblings

The Lions DL is legit good. Can the #Bills solve their problem with stunting opponents? http://www.buffaloru...j-watt …

@thadbrown7

#Bills say Manuel handling demotion exactly as he should. http://www.rochester...zLEo5w …

#billsmafia

Those critical of Sammy's comments in the other thread should feel better about the quotes in this story.

I continue to be impressed by Mike Willams, by the way. Guy really seems to be acting the part of veteran leader.

Those critical of Sammy's comments in the other thread should feel better about the quotes in this story.

I continue to be impressed by Mike Willams, by the way. Guy really seems to be acting the part of veteran leader.

Mike sure is different in reality vs all the "thug", "lockerroom cancer" etc assumptions made when we picked him up, heh.

@SiriusXMNFL

#Bills WR @RobertWoods on QB change: It's shocking just because I came into the league with EJ. That was the decision made.

#Bills WR @RobertWoods on Kyle Orton: He has a lot of experience & going into the huddle Kyle is telling us what to look for in the defense.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I think it shows that despite the frustration on the field, they like and respect him as a person and teammate. What's not to like? He does everything right and has since he arrived. That's what makes it even harder. But its a business, they want (need) to win, and therefore he needs to to take a backseat on Sundays.

Austin on prepping for Orton

Detroit Lions defensive coordinator Teryl Austin talks about how the team is preparing for Bills quarterback Kyle Orton.

EJ Manuel: "I Still Believe in Myself" (2:49)

Quarterback EJ Manuel talks about hearing the news from Coach Marrone and what his next step will be on the practice field.

BILLS' INJURY REPORT - 10/2/14

EJ committed to let natural talent carry him

EJ Manuel has already laid out a plan for the way he intends to play if and when he gets back on the game field.

Doug Marrone: "It's Been a Great Transition" (3:38)

Head Coach Doug Marrone talks about the easy transition to Jim Schwartz as Defensive Coordinator and the statuses of Kyle Williams and Nigel Bradham.