MNF: Patriots at Chiefs - 8:30 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My big worry now is that I saw KC as a winnable game. Now I don't want to think about it. Obviously you take the divisional win over the conference but I have the fear that Brady will return to form in week 6 and we get routed. Just history I guess.

My big worry now is that I saw KC as a winnable game. Now I don't want to think about it. Obviously you take the divisional win over the conference but I have the fear that Brady will return to form in week 6 and we get routed. Just history I guess.

Put it this way, even if KC is now tougher, the *pats look much more vulnerable than even the most optimistic prognosticators dared dream. Those two games might be more winnable than we thought. The division is right there for the taking if they can stabilize the offense. Hopefully that's what Orton can bring. With the weapons available on offense, even with the terrible/possible felon Pears on the roster, the Bills have the best chance to steal the division in a decade.

I could see Houston try and make a move for Brady. I think it would be a perfect fit and we all know how NE likes to get something for their stars before the sun sets on them. I also would not be surprised if Brady is the one who brings up some trade talk. NE has left him with nothing and it's only going to get worse....