OT- potential Darwin award nominee

One web site posting that video said it was fatal. Didn't give any other details.

Viewing this video, and visiting a major city ER for one night, ought to be mandatory for every 16 year old in the country.

222757[/snapback]

Unsurprising. Looked like something that would cause a hangman's fracture. Or a crushed larynx. Or just massive head trauma.

Yet another one who's epitaph should be "He died because he was stupid."

One web site posting that video said it was fatal. Didn't give any other details.

Viewing this video, and visiting a major city ER for one night, ought to be mandatory for every 16 year old in the country.

222757[/snapback]

If it was real it HAD to be fatal. No way the human head could survive that type of trauma.

Instant Karma is gonna get you!  That kid got what he deserved. I fuggin hate bullys.  All my life I have stuck up for kids that were being bullied.  I so beleive in Karma.  I have always had good karma.  If I walk down the road I swear I cannot go half a mile without someone I know picking me up.  I drove a lemon for years.  Everytime I broke down someone pulled over within 5 minutes.  Good karma happens to me on a weekly basis.  Example- the other night I was shooting pool with my buddy.  There were a few people in front of us, they were playing partners and I threw up a dollar in change on the table.  Anyways it was our turn- my friend racked with his own change.  We ran the table, gave the people we played our table(we were supposed to meet someone and had to leave) and decided to leave the dollar for the next guy.  We commented on that as we walked away-lets leave the dollar for the next person. We walk outside and right outside the front door find a crisp dollar on the ground.  Karma once again in action.  Life is full circle.  Do good and good will come your way!  The converse is true as well.  Fight the good fight!

222768[/snapback]

You must have f'ed up during the super bowl years.

You must have f'ed up during the super bowl years.

222907[/snapback]

Dont put that on me <_<

I am a very loud, loyal Bills fan. People that meet me for 10 minutes know that I am a Bills fan. I get my balls busted every single day for being a Bills fan. Every day. Back in the day I did not like it. When the Bills lost to the Cowboys I swung by the allnight Mcdonalds on my way home. There were two guidos there. I was dressed head to toe with Bills gear. I placed my order and those guidos were laughing their asses off at me. I was fuggin furious. I got my food, went over to their table and said "what the fug are you laughing at? Did your boyfriend say something funny?" They hushed up, looked at each other and were petrified. I was so enraged-they wanted no part of me. I waited outside- they did not want to leave. Since then I am a kinder gentler Bills fan. I can laugh at the losing. Good thing, because like I said I get my balls busted every day