Talented team my butt! lamp

No bills game get me depressed anymore. None.

This one did.

I felt for the garbage that we are a "talented" team or "playoff caliber" team.

I'm on the acceptance step right now. I've accepted the fact that this year is done.

We barely beat Chicago.

We beat up a mediocre team at home.

Lost badly game 3.

Despite the score, we lost bad yesterday too. We went what, 4-28 on third down conversions.

We'll be the usual 6-10 or best case scenario 7-9 this year. Only strong and talented teams make the playoffs.

Orton. Lol.

Kyle Lol Orton

I would really appreciate not having to see stuff like "what a waste of a talented team" on this site. The team is not talented. A few talented players does not make a talented roster.

Anyone agree with me? Feel like me? Look like me?

We held the home team to <40 rush yards and forced 3 turnovers. The Texans were practically asking for us to win the game, JJ Watt notwithstanding, and we just wouldn't do it. And I think the blame on offense can be spread around a little, but it comes down to EJ not looking at all like a pro QB. Missing wide open receivers, horrible reads, afraid to run, etc. Good QBs can make due with poor line play. He had time to make plays enough of the time. This roster is ready to win.

This one did.

I'm on the acceptance step right now. I've accepted the fact that this year is done.

We barely beat Chicago.

Lost badly game 3.

Despite the score, we lost bad yesterday too. We went what, 4-28 on third down conversions.

We'll be the usual 6-10 or best case scenario 7-9 this year. Only strong and talented teams make the playoffs.

Orton. Lol.

Kyle Lol Orton

I would really appreciate not having to see stuff like "what a waste of a talented team" on this site. The team is not talented. A few talented players does not make a talented roster.

of course, other than the QB I feel the OL is missing 2 serious pieces at both G positions. If we had those 3 things filled I could argue. The losses haven't been all on EJ. The offensive line can't pass block, can't run block. That is a terrible situation for a young developing QB. The only hope is that a seasoned veteran of quite a few years in the league can make reads quicker and keep moving the chains. That should hopefully open up the run as well.

And for gods sake, CJ Spiller sucks.

We held the home team to <40 rush yards and forced 3 turnovers. The Texans were practically asking for us to win the game, JJ Watt notwithstanding, and we just wouldn't do it. And I think the blame on offense can be spread around a little, but it comes down to EJ not looking at all like a pro QB. Missing wide open receivers, horrible reads, afraid to run, etc. Good QBs can make due with poor line play. He had time to make plays enough of the time. This roster is ready to win.

Aw c'mon man. You messing with me?

of course, other than the QB I feel the OL is missing 2 serious pieces at both G positions. If we had those 3 things filled I could argue. The losses haven't been all on EJ. The offensive line can't pass block, can't run block. That is a terrible situation for a young developing QB. The only hope is that a seasoned veteran of quite a few years in the league can make reads quicker and keep moving the chains. That should hopefully open up the run as well.

And for gods sake, CJ Spiller sucks.

Our #1 rb sucks.... That is usually not a sign of a "talented" team.

Chris Mortensen just said on Primetime that he spoke with an NFL exec last week who said that 21 out of 22 positions the Bills are as talented as any team in the NFL. They easily have a top 10, potentially top 5 defense in the league. They are loaded with talent at the RB and WR positions. It's on EJ. Period end of story. Looking forward to Sunday to see what a below average but actual NFL QB can do with this offense.

Chris Mortensen just said on Primetime that he spoke with an NFL exec last week who said that 21 out of 22 positions the Bills are as talented as any team in the NFL. They easily have a top 10, potentially top 5 defense in the league. They are loaded with talent at the RB and WR positions. It's on EJ. Period end of story. Looking forward to Sunday to see what a below average but actual NFL QB can do with this offense.

I guess you don't remember what Orton did with a loaded Bears team. Nothing. He was simply average. I can't imagine he's going to do much more than EJ has. I'll be surprised if he does, but I don't see it happening.

I guess you don't remember what Orton did with a loaded Bears team. Nothing. He was simply average. I can't imagine he's going to do much more than EJ has. I'll be surprised if he does, but I don't see it happening.

I hope they don't give him much leash because he's a veteran. I hope we keep the same blueprint, run the ball and pick the spots to attack downfield. Yesterday if EJ completes 5 or more passes we win.

If Ryan Fitzpatrick was quarterbacking the Bills yesterday against Ryan Fitzpatrick on the Texans, the Bills would've won by two scores. If Orton is in fact average, they're going to win 9 games. Manuel is not average. The last two weeks he's played about as bad as a quarterback can possibly play in this league.

Also I don't recall any of those early 2000's Bears teams as being loaded with offensive talent?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

This. Despite Clippers plea, this fact will be discussed.

The Bears were loaded? They were ok on defense, and horrible with their O-Line. Denver as well was weak. Orton was a serviceable,QB.

I'm not anointing a bust in Canton, just a serviceable QB. With a decent team could mean a change. ,if not, everyone who loves EJ can state the whole "told you so stuff".

This one did.

We barely beat Chicago.

Lost badly game 3.

Orton. Lol.

Kyle Lol Orton

Someone really has a case of the Mondays!

The Bears were loaded? They were ok on defense, and horrible with their O-Line. Denver as well was weak. Orton was a serviceable,QB.

I'm not anointing a bust in Canton, just a serviceable QB. With a decent team could mean a change. ,if not, everyone who loves EJ can state the whole "told you so stuff".

No they were loaded, look at the film the jack daniels is right next to the gatorade.

This one did.

We barely beat Chicago.

Lost badly game 3.

Orton. Lol.

Kyle Lol Orton

Beaker.gif

Someone really has a case of the Mondays!

Someone has the case of the bills you mean?

Top 5 defense? Are you being real?

C'mon man!!!

I'm pretty sure the lions offense will make our d look like a BOTTOM 5 defense. Count on that.

Also tom "petty" aka Tom Brady and his "weak" offense will make us look like a bottom 2 defense. Count on that too.

I'm surprised you guys think we have a hall of fame cast. What flavor of kool aid should I be drinking?

Beaker.gif

This guys actually does look like me. Only that I have 5 fingers, not four.