Mars has balls

PromoTheRobot

You think?

Well, I think he was "walking." I've never seen someone move in such a herky jerky way. Very slow, deliberate pace; almost trance-like. For some reason he was holding his arms out in front of him.

Did I mention the moaning?

Well, I think he was "walking." I've never seen someone move in such a herky jerky way. Very slow, deliberate pace; almost trance-like. For some reason he was holding his arms out in front of him.

Did I mention the moaning?

What are you guys talking about? Beerboy you remember killing Sven right? Walking into the lab? First of all moron, which lab? I have twenty three and a half labs in the main wing alone. Secondly you are lucky this web site is super secure so the feds can't find out you offed Sven. He was an illegal alien and those guys get protective of illegals. Especially swedes for some reason. Anyway Anatoli isn't exactly "documented" either and the Russian aren't in favor nowadays so clam up. Code name Ritney has been paying big bucks for him lately.

Now to the main point....Sven is dead. He is not walking anywhere. Granted your shoveling skills are lacking but a few fingers sticking up and walking around are two different things. Get a grip dude. It was probably a bad dream.