Mars has balls

PromoTheRobot

As God for sure doesn't play dice with the universe, perhaps he/she plays marbles. Or it may be one of those I lost as a Bills fan. Or this other mission could have something to do with it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-29357438

So many possibilities without needing to speculate on Martian jesters trying to confuse dumb humans.

Any updates on this?

By all means. Let me drop everything and get and update on a ball on Mars.

It's not like I'm busy or anything.

It couldn't possibly happen that I had to have seven accountants tied up in an effort to keep me out of the Forbes list again this year. Their reporters aren't snooping around everywhere wondering while I laugh at Bill Gates for not being able to afford stuff which I pay for from petty cash.

It's not like there aren't constant client problems like code name Whetty Bite discovering her own code name and getting angry. I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but let's face it, explaining complex code names to them is a non-starter. Who knew she'd take it so literally though? Poor Sage was the recipient of a Whetty Bite in an unmentionable place but I am the one who has to put up with his complaints about "out of pocket maximums being too high" whatever the heck that means. There are more colors in that poor kids scar than in the palette on Power Point.

It's not like Beerboy did a bad job digging a hole for Sven after "accidentally" knocking him off and fingers keep sticking out of the ground over and over.

Sure, let me drop everything and get you an update on a martian ball.

I'll be right back.

So here is Mr. Impatient's answer:

It's a golf ball. Well, not really. It's a rock, but it is a rock from Earth that was being used as a golf ball.

Anyway golf was in fact invented in Scotland but not by some funny accent red haired guy in a skirt named Angus St. Andrews or whatever. It was a Scottish cave man that invented it and soon there was the first long drive competition. There was this cave man named Krob and everyone made fun of him. Krob was not the one who invented golf and he sucked at it. Long story short the big man intervened and put a little extra juice on one of his drives to try to give him a break. The round rock ended up on Mars. Krob such a screw up that he hadn't even kept it in bounds and hitting it to friggin Mars didn't even win him the competition.

Sorry if I seem a little on edge. It is just a tough day for me. Exactly 33 years ago today I heard an ambulance screaming down Main Street. At the time I didn't even care even though I knew someone in there needed help. Turns out it was Geno, my uncle. Geno died on October 2, 1981 and I still feel guilty for not caring about that ambulance.

It's a golf ball. Well, not really. It's a rock, but it is a rock from Earth that was being used as a golf ball.

Anyway golf was in fact invented in Scotland but not by some funny accent red haired guy in a skirt named Angus St. Andrews or whatever. It was a Scottish cave man that invented it and soon there was the first long drive competition. There was this cave man named Krob and everyone made fun of him. Krob was not the one who invented golf and he sucked at it. Long story short the big man intervened and put a little extra juice on one of his drives to try to give him a break. The round rock ended up on Mars. Krob such a screw up that he hadn't even kept it in bounds and hitting it to friggin Mars didn't even win him the competition.

<_< that's a krob of **** <_<

<_< that's a krob of **** <_<

Take it up with the Googlebot and the big man dude. I'm just the messenger. And you know it is a bad day for me with Geno and all.

Plus wtf why can't you properly bury Sven for once. All I hear from you is ...."Boss I did it good this time" then a week later......"Boss there are a few fingers poking out of the ground. Wtf dude? Next time you are digging him up and cremorating him and I know that decomposed bodies give you the willies but I don't care.

Take it up with the Googlebot and the big man dude. I'm just the messenger. And you know it is a bad day for me with Geno and all.

Plus wtf why can't you properly bury Sven for once. All I hear from you is ...."Boss I did it good this time" then a week later......"Boss there are a few fingers poking out of the ground. Wtf dude? Next time you are digging him up and cremorating him and I know that decomposed bodies give you the willies but I don't care.

Is Sven the blonde dude?

By all means. Let me drop everything and get and update on a ball on Mars.

Great! Thanks!

It's not like I'm busy or anything.

Oh... I'm sensing that first line was sarcastic...

It couldn't possibly happen that I had to have seven accountants tied up in an effort to keep me out of the Forbes list again this year. Their reporters aren't snooping around everywhere wondering while I laugh at Bill Gates for not being able to afford stuff which I pay for from petty cash.

It's not like there aren't constant client problems like code name Whetty Bite discovering her own code name and getting angry. I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but let's face it, explaining complex code names to them is a non-starter. Who knew she'd take it so literally though? Poor Sage was the recipient of a Whetty Bite in an unmentionable place but I am the one who has to put up with his complaints about "out of pocket maximums being too high" whatever the heck that means. There are more colors in that poor kids scar than in the palette on Power Point.

It's not like Beerboy did a bad job digging a hole for Sven after "accidentally" knocking him off and fingers keep sticking out of the ground over and over.

Sure, let me drop everything and get you an update on a martian ball.

I'll be right back.

...His fingers keep sticking out of the ground over and over? I know you are rich and super smart, but if a corpse keeps sticking his fingers through the dirt that usually is a sign that your lawn has worms. Or the corpse has become zombiefied. Not sure which is more plausible, but maybe Googlebot would know.

That Krob. I heard he was the originally inspiration for Charlie Brown and the football gag. Is that true?

Sorry if I seem a little on edge. It is just a tough day for me. Exactly 33 years ago today I heard an ambulance screaming down Main Street. At the time I didn't even care even though I knew someone in there needed help. Turns out it was Geno, my uncle. Geno died on October 2, 1981 and I still feel guilty for not caring about that ambulance.

RIP Geno. If he's up there with the big guy, and not re-animating in your backyard like Sven, then I'm sure Geno knows how incredibly busy you are and would understand how a business magnate like yourself could overlook the sound of an ambulance intruding on his day.

Great! Thanks!

Oh... I'm sensing that first line was sarcastic...

...His fingers keep sticking out of the ground over and over? I know you are rich and super smart, but if a corpse keeps sticking his fingers through the dirt that usually is a sign that your lawn has worms. Or the corpse has become zombiefied. Not sure which is more plausible, but maybe Googlebot would know.

That Krob. I heard he was the originally inspiration for Charlie Brown and the football gag. Is that true?

RIP Geno. If he's up there with the big guy, and not re-animating in your backyard like Sven, then I'm sure Geno knows how incredibly busy you are and would understand how a business magnate like yourself could overlook the sound of an ambulance intruding on his day.

Why, why, WHY do you encourage him so? :wallbash: