Its all good

8-8 Forever?

I know the game is two halves, blah blah, but....Just watched the first half up til 10-0 in replay... Just one bad throw that looked covered;like he actually was throwing it away .. 3 obvious , obvious drops . Also, One ball right on the money long to Williams that he should have fought harder for. TD throw to Watkins was excellent and was a throw he totally misfired on same play vs Miami . Haven't seen the 2nd half . Thought he looked really good for the part I saw and is moving better when pressured...

Watt made all world play on the TD just like grimes made all world play on otherwise easy TD to Watkins in fins game. Not poor throw or decision , just all pro guys doing all pro stuff. Come on guys. This is pretty good .. They are competing hard and are right there every game... Great forcing of turnovers / take aways by DBs. Were right there to win it late.. It's all good boys... Relax and hope the injuries aren't too bad

He's a 1st round pick. I'm not going to give him extra praise or credit for making throws that he's supposed to make when he actually does make them.

I can understand looking for a silver lining but it's hard for me to watch this kid play and focus on the few decent plays and ignore the majority of his throws.

When you watch this kid play you would not assume he's a 1st round QB who was supposed to have a ton of talent and upside.