When does this franchise finally turn the corner?

run dat back

And get a FO who understands the modern game and will draft top talent? I want Pegula to clean house and bring in solid, 100% football guys. I don't want more years of mishandling the roster and draft that saw them stick with Fitz, pass up a bunch of good QBs, pass up on Wilson, and then reach for a seemingly middling talent like EJ.

I want Pegula to clean house

It's coming...I don't think there is any way Marrone makes it past this season...These last two games were so winnable...SD all but begged the Bills to come back last week...This week we blow a 10 point lead against a team that is average at best, with Fitz at QB...Regardless of anything else excuse-wise including EJ, Marrone has not managed to get this team to take the next step...The Bills either turn it around now or Marrone is dead man walking...

Why is everyone so sure Pegula is gong to come in and fire everyone? Doesn't anyone here know how hard he clung to Darcy? And who is he going to trust to find his "football man?" We got extremely lucky that Lafontaine found us Murray...Pegula himself has shown that he doesn't know his ass from his elbow when it comes to picking hockey guys. I'd still love to know what went down with Lafontaine. whatever it was, it was a hue cluster!@#$!

Yeah, that whole LaFontaine deal is quite the mystery. Pegula knows how to watch sports, but when it comes down to knowing what to do, he is about as sharp as most of us are. He really needs to find a REAL football guy to turn this ship around. Bill Cohwer anyone?

When the FO gets the ability to evaluate quality QB's, then we will turn corner. We passed up on Kaepernick and Russell ... good organizations like Seattle and SF know how to evaluate and pick good QB's. Something is off about our FO. I think Doug Whaley may have "it" as he pulled trigger on Sammy Watkins and got it right but he also inherited EJ. Give Whaley a chance but clean up rest of FO and personnel people.

I want Marrone to win, but man he is not measuring up. Compare Seattle to Bills ... not even close. Bills are so far from elite. Frustrated ...