Say the patriots lost the superbowl...

I mean just think about it, say the patriots end up losing this superbowl, then losing 2 vital coordinators that helped get them to " dynasty " status..Do the New England patriots become just your typical successful football team now? instead of the powerhouse " patriot nation " they've become? Its just interesting that 1 game and 1 offseason can turn a team such as the patroits from non stop winners into the leagues meteocrity..IF THEY LOSE of course..I mean we now have Tom Brady being compared to Joe Montana, Bill Belicheck compared to Vince Lombardi..Its incredible to see that besides winning the biggest damn sports phenomenon in the world..The patriots are defending an image, an image of greatness, league dominance, and unbelievable comparisons to the leagues legends..but if they fall short what happens next..

I mean just think about it, say the patriots end up losing this superbowl, then losing 2 vital coordinators that helped get them to " dynasty " status..Do the New England patriots become just your typical successful football team now? instead of the powerhouse " patriot nation " they've become? Its just interesting that 1 game and 1 offseason can turn a team such as the patroits from non stop winners into the leagues meteocrity..IF THEY LOSE of course..I mean we now have Tom Brady being compared to Joe Montana, Bill Belicheck compared to Vince Lombardi..Its incredible to see that besides winning the biggest damn sports phenomenon in the world..The patriots are defending an image, an image of greatness, league dominance, and unbelievable comparisons to the leagues legends..but if they fall short what happens next..

222381[/snapback]

It could happen, but it won't. The Pats will win.

That aside, if they did lose, it wouldn't change much (if anything). They still would have won the AFC three out of the past four years (very impressive in this age) and Brady would be 8-1 (or 7-1 can't remember) in the playoffs. The mystique would still be in tact for the most part...

oh, and even worse, if they did lose it would give them a rather large chip on their shoulders next year...that's not good.

All that being said, GO EAGLES!

Brady could be Starr, Bradshaw, and Montana wrapped up in one package and BB could be Lomdardi, Walsh, and Gibbs and they'd still be second fiddle to the Sox... We're only about 3 months separated from the WS. Boston will never be a football town. Heck , they're more of a hockey town than football...

-if they lose they just go home and wonder how they gonna win any games next year without their OC/DC/ADC-if he leaves with OC

-Brady would be 8-0 or 9-0 in playoffs and 2-1 in superbowls if they lost

222381[/snapback]

People can hope they lose, but the reality is they won't. They have to many weapons on their team to be messed around with. And yes Tom Brady is the best clutch quarterback in the NFL.

Eagles are a mirage. Good, yes, but their conference totally sucked!

Pats will win going away. They have "it" and have had "it" for a few years now.

Can't root for the Iggles cuz of an idiot I used to know who thought Randall was God. He was also very bitter my Bills were making all those SB's too!