Theme Song for Obama Administration

Ina Gada Divida., or actually In The Garden Of Eden. Iron Maiden was all f'd up. When asked the words of the song, Doug Ingle was so drunk that he slurred the words so badly that they came out "Ina Gada Divida". Rock legends--throw in some weed after a few lines and some "H" and they had all of the world's problems solved.

Ina Gada Divida., or actually In The Garden Of Eden. Iron Maiden was all f'd up. When asked the words of the song, Doug Ingle was so drunk that he slurred the words so badly that they came out "Ina Gada Divida". Rock legends--throw in some weed after a few lines and some "H" and they had all of the world's problems solved.

well, it was actually Iron Butterfly, but the rest is completely accurate. have you ever heard any of their other material? In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida was by far their best work, despite the appallingly boring drum solo.

Come on, you guys are slipping. This should have been the first song posted and now it took a flaming lib to do it! There is only one definitive song. Let me tell you how it will be, there's one for you 19 for me.

The ultimate theme song:

For some of us, for the rest of the voters it's this.

Continuing with the dream theme....

"Dreams I'll Never See"

-Molly Hatchet

"The whole world's fallin' down oh babe, right down in front of me.

Cause I'm hung up, on dreams, I'm never gonna see, yeah.

Lord help me baby, dreams get the best of me yet."

Molly Hatchet-Dreams I'll Never See.mp4: http://youtu.be/wtC7i4KMRgo

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack