End Chris Williams tenure in Buffalo now

Dragonborn10

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't leave Wood out of this. He hasn't been great this season either.

I think he's put into a ****ty situation really. He's stuck between two tire fires and has to try and not only do his job but pick up their slack as well. We can only hope that if Richardson does start at LG in place of Henderson that he takes the job and runs with it.

Edited by Bangarang

Should we put in hairston, Richardson and kujo and have them sink or swim?

Honestly asking because I don't know if it would be a bad idea.

Bad idea.

get a grip Man !

I think he is "ok" when he plays....

The biggest problem we have is the middle of our OL doesnt their pad level low enough to get the tough yards......

It is my hope that Richardson never comes off the field again....and when our LG is healthy they kick Richardson over to RG

yep. C Williams is here on purpose. Overpaid imo but a conscious decision by Bills. Recovering from Legursky is no small feat.

As of right now Richardson is penciled in as the starter since Williams is hurt. So the experiment begins!

Huzzah !

I think he is "ok" when he plays....

The biggest problem we have is the middle of our OL doesnt their pad level low enough to get the tough yards......

It is my hope that Richardson never comes off the field again....and when our LG is healthy they kick Richardson over to RG

Richardson is completely unproven, so they're rolling the dice on a 5th round rookie. Not what I'd call a plan.

And Williams has a history of back problems, which typically never completely heal when you play such a physical game.

Don't leave Wood out of this. He hasn't been great this season either.

He got a nice contract not long ago. He seemed a lot better when it was Levitre playing to his left. But they couldn't pay Levitre and have tried to replace him with the likes of Colin Brown, Doug Legursky, and now Chris Williams. I'd rather have let Wood go, not re-signed Urbik or signed Williams and kept Levitre. It's the Bills' MO to choose more lower tier players who cost less than proven types who'll cost more.

Hopefully Pegula can clear house of the dead weight remaining from the RW years.

Which is totally sucky because we thought that was last years problem

right to the heart of the matter Eh ?

Marrone ? Morris ?

I seriously miss Joe D. One of my favorite guys .

Would calling someone insane be considered a personal attack?

not a problem here.

I think he's put into a ****ty situation really. He's stuck between two tire fires and has to try and not only do his job but pick up their slack as well. We can only hope that if Richardson does start at LG in place of Henderson that he takes the job and runs with it.

I think what you think.

Lordy help us.

but seriously Richardson would start over time > Hope this week is the right time.

He will get the hang of it. I hope its sooner than later though Bangarang

In time he will . Hope full for sunday

can you imagine how bad things would be if we had not gotten COMPLETELY lucky with our 7th rounder who was quite NFL ready?

Pears is a much better RT then RG. Urbik is a better RG then Pears. Henderson gets a lot of help.

Probably have a better OL. Our OL should be Glenn - Richardson - Wood - Urbik - Henderson. I really dont get what Marrone has done with Urbik. That should have been our OL as soon as Glenn was back. Marrone screwed around so much with the OL we see them have breakdowns, communication problems with stunts.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Pears is a much better RT then RG. Urbik is a better RG then Pears. Henderson gets a lot of help.

Probably have a better OL. Our OL should be Glenn - Richardson - Wood - Urbik - Henderson. I really dont get what Marrone has done with Urbik. That should have been our OL as soon as Glenn was back. Marrone screwed around so much with the OL we see them have breakdowns, communication problems with stunts.

Agreed. I am fine with last year's line (Urbik/pears on right). The only real upgrade we needed was at LG.

People wanted to see more running out of the qb position.

A strong side jail break on every passing down oughta get him on the move habitually.

This might lead to more running out of the trainer position as well...

Marrone is such a genius - he can win without guards.

Wouldn't be the first coach that thinks he can neglect his area of expertise and his brilliance will fill in for a lack of talent.....

Not saying it as the case for sure but I could see him saying "just go get me a cheap guy with potential and I'll take care of the rest"

Truly, no one should be surprised that Williams is a below average player? But based on March posting I guess many are.

Edited by NoSaint

you can pretty much lock our 2nd round pick to be a guard next year. Even if we sign a good one in free agency, we still need a 2nd one.

Sign Incognito, and have Richardson pan out over the next few games, and we could be just fine.

I assume Henderson is a bit tougher than Jonathan Martin, likely Richardson too, and Richie has likely learned his lesson anyway and will keep his mouth shut and do his work.

If the attitude is to win this year, this should be considered. Martin is a p**sy. IMO. who cares.

Chill out one bad game doesn't make them horrible. The Miami game was solid. Chicago wasn't bad either. San Diego has a great defense! I'm not saying we couldn't use an upgrade I just think calling for someone's head after 1 bad game is crazy. Give the unit time to learn with each other.

I like a lot of what Nix did to get some improved talent on this team, but this was his miss. After year three, we should have been jumping to pay Levitre in the $5 mil neighborhood. No, we waited until the end, and the Titans overpaid for him. It was a whiff. Our Guards are not playing well, but i disagree henderson gets all of this help. He has done a good job for a rookie.

I too do not like Williams. Hopefully Richardson can come in and make an impact. My guess is with Watt on the other side, Marrone may stick with Urbick and Pears as guards this week given their experience. The other d-Lineman are not that great on Houston's part and have been suspect against the run.