End Chris Williams tenure in Buffalo now

Dragonborn10

Whaley should admit mistake and send this guy to IR. He wasn't any good when healthy. He wasn't any good in St. Louis. Incognito would be an upgrade but I would be fearful of his influence on Richardson and Henderson. Hopefully Richardson shows he can play and they look for trade or street FA to replace Williams.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our guard situation is a mess. Both guys are turds really.

Can we please include the extreme crap play of Craig Urbik when he does/ did play?

Nice to know Wood when Levitre was still a bIll could slide over and help Urbik out at times.

Those days are gone. wood cannot do it all. Chris Williams signing seems like a overpriced panic

Signing he sucks.

When you have 4 guys playing poorly it won't matter who is the weakest link because the entire chain is flawed. Even on our best days with Wood and Glenn playing well there is simply lapses in OL quality which other teams are capable of taking advantage of and we can do nothing about it.

You can name any player and pin it on them all you want but it's neither here nor there when it comes to overall play. Football is a team sport and when it comes to the OL you must look at the unit in totality not individually.

What has anyone seen to think Urbik has not played well? His stats show just fine. I think Marrone and the other coaches have a hard on against him and Whaley likes him. Urbik would solve part of our Guard issue. I would like to see Richardson and Urbik in there! Stats on Urbik don't lie....