Workplace Violence

/dev/null

To paraphrase another performer here: You know when you'll know the jihad is real and here...

when your !@#$ing head is rolling down the steps. That's when, and that happens to be NOW!

Guns are bad.

They sure are.

Knife = 1 killed. Gun saves 1 other in Okalahoma while not finishing off the perp.

Then there is this piece of workplace violence (keeping w/the theme of the thread) from a few days ago. In Alabama:

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/dead-shooting-alabama-ups-warehouse-article-1.1949495

3 killed by gunmen, then polishes himself off. Same scenario as in OK. Fired employee.

I got net gain guns killing @ +2 and knives +1. Unless I am keeping score incorectly, that's 2 to 1 guns bad. I am not sure how you want to score the wounded perp in OK vs. the dead active shooter in AL?

Boy, guns are sure grossly efficient.. Even saved a few bucks prosecuting the gunman in AL.

They sure are.

Knife = 1 killed. Gun saves 1 other in Okalahoma while not finishing off the perp.

Then there is this piece of workplace violence (keeping w/the theme of the thread) from a few days ago. In Alabama:

http://m.nydailynews...ticle-1.1949495

3 killed by gunmen, then polishes himself off. Same scenario as in OK. Fired employee.

I got net gain guns killing @ +2 and knives +1. Unless I am keeping score incorectly, that's 2 to 1 guns bad. I am not sure how you want to score the wounded perp in OK vs. the dead active shooter in AL?

Boy, guns are sure grossly efficient.. Even saved a few bucks prosecuting the gunman in AL.

Guns vs. knives is a funny comparison but even funnier is:

guns vs. the team of wishful thinking of pollyanna dreamers who have no grasp on reality + commie wannabes trying to control a population

• 4 weeks later...

Got to thinking again why the photos of Bin Laden's body were suppressed.

I'd wager that the guys in ST6 went full metal jacket on his head and emptied their clips into his sorry azz.

That wouldn't be a pretty picture and likely an offense against military protocol and a chargeable offense.

I think it was far easier to suppress the release of the photos than to have Eric Holder argue that this was just another example of workplace violence.

I could see Jokin' Joe at the morgue speaking to the undertaker.

"I want you to use all your powers, and all your skills. I don't want his mudda to see him this way. Look what they did to my foil. "

.I could see Jokin' Joe at the morgue speaking to the undertaker.

"I want you to use all your powers, and all your skills. I don't want his mudda to see him this way. Look what they did to my foil. "

The trouble with your analogy is

Joe Biden = Fredo Corleone

It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect !