Drunk History...anyone watch this?

Buftex

I had seen a few episodes of this show, here and there, but recently have become hooked..it is hilarious. This may not be the funniest clip, but I laughed my ass off...this one is called "Al Capone was a Syphilitic Moron". The youtube clips are only portions of each story..but you get the picture. Just curious if anyone else enjoys this show...I haven't found anyone who has even heard of it...yet!

The premise of the show, they get a comedian very drunk, and have them tell a historical story in their own words...with their own voice, as actors (some very well known people show up) act out their version of history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzzYJ1aDjhM

Edited by Buftex

I caught the end of 2 episodes. Oddly interesting but not enough to draw me in weekly

If you are at all a music fan, you gotta see the "American Music" episode. Even if you could care less about the Sugarhill Gang and rap, that piece is so well done...

I know what you mean about not being drawn in. I saw about 3 of them, on my own over the last year, at like 2 in morning. I found it mildly amusing, but sometimes I don't trust myself. I couldn't decide if this was just awful, or brilliant. Watch it with a couple of other people in the room, and you will all be busting a gut...

Between this and Key & Peele comedy central has a few nice shows going for them that no one seems to pay attention to like they did Chapelle and The Man Show.

Agreed. Key & Peele is pretty funny too...

I've caught bits & pieces of the show, and got a pretty good laugh out of what I managed to see. x 2 with regard to Key and Peele.....I try to catch that as often as possible. for my tastes however, South Park still rules Comedy Central. the season premier with the Washington Redskins almost killed me.