Bills Ticket $$$$$ Increase

someone care to translate?

222300[/snapback]

The Bills are raising season ticket and individual game prices and creating a section in the end zone under the scoreboard where you can get season tickets for $250. It will be called the Rockpile Zone.

Now what don't you understand! :lol:

PS This was reported on WGR late this afternoon. Bills issues a press release around that time.

Don't forget to mention that the Bills (even with the hike) have the lowest average ticket price in the league.

And they probably will be again. Game day tickets $$$$ = shared revenue with other teams. I do not think parking $$$$ is shared revenue.

what is 2 or 3 dollars anyway. i blow more than that playing lotto.

222378[/snapback]

8 home games x $5 increase = $40. The price increase won't kill me, and i still plan on renewing my season tickets. (I have 3 seats) The NFL hasn't out priced me yet. However, that day is coming.

Is it safe to assume that the Rockpile will be the best place in the stadium to get rowdy? I'm planning on picking up 3 season tickets, but I might avoid that area if its going to get too out of hand (my parents will likely attending some of the games with me).

Is it safe to assume that the Rockpile will be the best place in the stadium to get rowdy?  I'm planning on picking up 3 season tickets, but I might avoid that area if its going to get too out of hand (my parents will likely attending some of the games with me).

222702[/snapback]

like i said in my post above, you can only assume the worst in that part... i mean, they'll all be bills fans, but if i was gonna bring a child/older person/woman there, I wouldn't take em in that section.

That being said, I would love seasons there! <_<

I heard that section is gonna have a 2 drink minimum!!

My tickets went DOWN $50. Saves me $100. Sweet deal. Plus the new "Rockpile" seats will now be all Bills fans instead of visting team fans which I think was the whole point to begin with.

$50 savings??? Are you sure?? Rockpile section tickets will be AS LOW AS $250. To me that means not all of the Rockpile sections will be Dirt Cheap.