Stevie is still the Man

C.Biscuit97

I was neither here nor there with him. To me he didn't seem overly talented. Average. Wasn't moved either way when he got traded. I just hope we got value for him. It's possible his big game last weekend was due in part to Vernon Davis being out. I'm not rushing to get him on any of my fantasy teams.

Edited by Dante

Stevie was the first Bills player to really connect with average fans. Still hated his drops but he never didn't give maximum effort.

:huh:

Unless you meant to say he was the first to "connect with average fans on twitter" you're simply not correct.

I was neither here nor there with him. To me he didn't seem overly talented. Average. Wasn't moved either way when he got traded. I just hope we got value for him. It's possible his big game last weekend was due in part to Vernon Davis being out. I'm not rushing to get him on any of my fantasy teams.

Well said. This represents my views of him perfectly. I'd add to your comments that he is a classic "me first" sort of #&*!$&(*#&$.

but he owned darell revis!!!!!! did you not see that game??? the ones we lost but he owned him!!!!!!! 60 plus yards a game and (point) .3 tds per game vs revis, all losses except 1 win where he had 1 catch. I guess that was the secret to winning.

glad hes gone though watkins looks like quite the turd the last 2 weeks.