What is your Buffalo Bills sickness??

BringBackFergy

I have a Bills football sickness...it is called "LeatherDeflation ReadOptionitis" which basically means every time EJ is in shotgun with CJ next to him (as opposed to I formation), I throw the football next to me against the wall as hard as I can...it is extremely soft these days.

What sickness are you suffering from?? (Please include the scientific name if possible)

Edited by BringBackFergy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy superstitions. If we won the week before I have to wear all same apparel, and drink and eat the exact same food.

Years back when I was in college on a late Saturday night, I convinced a friend to punch me in the face because we won the week before after I got sucker punched while working the door at a party. I'm really glad that superstition ended that Sunday.

Crazy superstitions. If we won the week before I have to wear all same apparel, and drink and eat the exact same food.

Years back when I was in college on a late Saturday night, I convinced a friend to punch me in the face because we won the week before after I got sucker punched while working the door at a party. I'm really glad that superstition ended that Sunday.

You're showing signs of "Inebriatorfacial Idiomatic Superstitiosyndrome" which means your buddy is a true friend but a little wacky.

Third and longitis. Am I the only one that would rather see third and two or three than third and ten or more when we are on defense?

Yes, It was bad last week.

Reminiscitis de Rheingold. I am stuck in a constant state of wishing Chas Rheingold was still on our roster.

LOL...I have flare ups from time to time as well. No known cure. Very similar to "Levitreloma Freeagencemia" which likewise presents itself with red blotches, heavy breathing and bad spelling.

Herpes. Just freaking herpes. I have a good while and things are great but then speed bumps show up and boom I am reminded and brought to pain out of no where.

Painful Sores and the shaft?? You have "Refereemia Yellowflaginora". It pops up at the worst times.

It's-as-good-as-a-punt-itis. I get that every time we're way down, and it's third and long, and we don't realize that a long pass way downfield might actually get caught (or there might be pass interference), and even an interception would be almost as good as a punt.

Yep. So true. That sickness doesn't go away it seems.

Not football related, but hockey. Watching Ryan Miller play and when the other team pushed the puck to the point or got ready for an outside shot, I always would cringe and wince, squirm out of control while looking through my fingers covering my face. I did it even during the Olympics, first time outsiders got to see my affliction... They were worried. I think the affliction goes all the way back to Brad Park's shot in the playoffs. Miller years later just made it worse. LoL...

Bills not so much... Yet, it crossed over during Norwood's kick.

I get a little Cold Shoulderitis from my wife. She's a very good sport, but for 16 Sundays a year she's looking for something else to do. My mood is generally pretty foul for the rest of the day except about six times a year.