Tusk

Captain Caveman

Kevin Smith has basically released one disappointment after another for the past twenty years (I guess at some point expectations have been lowered enough to not be considered a disappointment.) Also, this movie appears to be about a mad scientist turning a dude into a walrus. Might be derivative of the Human Caterpillar (which I could not bring myself to watch.) Still, something in me is telling me to take Friday off and go see this movie. Has my wife been slipping me crazy pills?

Red State convinced me to never care about a Kevin Smith movie again. Not that it was a horrible movie, just that it didn't show me anything exceptional. Kevin seems like a nice guy, but I guess he's just never going to be a great filmmaker.

I'm with you on human centipede. I just never wanted to see that because the premise grossed me out. This gives me similar vibes.

Red State convinced me to never care about a Kevin Smith movie again. Not that it was a horrible movie, just that it didn't show me anything exceptional.

The ones prior to Red State were bad enough that I didn't see it. This just seems like he's getting away with something, which is probably when he's at his best.