OOHHHHHHH CANADAAAAAA.....

On the one hand, I think the overt act of standing in front of the window is enough to prove intent to be seen.

On the other hand...

She alerted her husband, and the couple observed Clark from their darkened bedroom for 10 or 15 minutes -- also using binoculars and a telescope -- before summoning the police,

Why the hell were you looking at him for 15 minutes, you loons??? Close your own !@#$ing shades. Geez...! :lol: "Quick, honey...they guy next door is jerking off...how offensive!...get the camcorder!"

On the one hand, I think the overt act of standing in front of the window is enough to prove intent to be seen.

On the other hand...

Why the hell were you looking at him for 15 minutes, you loons???  Close your own !@#$ing shades.  Geez...!  :lol:  "Quick, honey...they guy next door is jerking off...how offensive!...get the camcorder!"

222264[/snapback]

Must not have been any good reality shows on that night.

On the other hand...

Why the hell were you looking at him for 15 minutes, you loons???  Close your own !@#$ing shades.  Geez...!  <_<  "Quick, honey...they guy next door is jerking off...how offensive!...get the camcorder!"

222264[/snapback]

that's right i think the real sick persons were the couple watching him! i'm suprised the guy has not counteratacked and sue them! anyway the atmosphere must be nice in that neighborhood! "good Morning Mr Smith, how's you hand doing? "Good Morning Mrs Jackson, i go hiking this week end could i take you binoculars?!"

Gee, touchy aren't we?  <_<

I guess humor isn't your strong point  :lol:

222507[/snapback]

No, you're right. This type of crap probably does happen here [Vermont].

And no, masturbating in an open window isn't the type of thing to make light of. Well, if it's commonplace [Vermont], I guess it just might be. You have a good point [Vermont].

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
No, you're right.  This type of crap probably does happen here [Vermont].

And no, masturbating in an open window isn't the type of thing to make light of.  Well, if it's commonplace [Vermont], I guess it just might be.  You have a good point [Vermont].

222898[/snapback]

And so you think he should have been found GUILTY because someone went out of their way to SNOOP into someone's window in a darkened room with binoculars???

READ THE ARTICLE before coming back with that.. you know, words, with letters...

It wasn't just an open window [ <_< ] [ :lol: ] [ :) ] [ :lol: ] [ ;) ]

And so you think he should have been found GUILTY because someone went out of their way to SNOOP into someone's window in a darkened room with binoculars???

READ THE ARTICLE before coming back with that.. you know, words, with letters...

It wasn't just an open window [ :lol: ] [ ;) ] [ :lol: ] [ :lol: ] [ :lol: ]

222924[/snapback]

Yeah because NORMAL people MASTURBATE in OPEN windows. <_<

Did I communicate correctly? :lol::)

Let's parse this out again since I'm the one who cannot read here...

From Paragraph #2:

The Supreme Court of Canada noted that British Columbian, Daryl Clark, had agreed it was an indecent act to have masturbated "in an illuminated room near an uncovered window visible to neighbors."

From Paragraph #6:

She alerted her husband, and the couple observed Clark from their darkened bedroom for 10 or 15 minutes -- also using binoculars and a telescope -- before summoning the police, who said the upper part of Clark's body was visible from just below the navel.

I guess this is typical Vermont behavior.

Damn neighbors.

reminds me of a song my buddies and i would sing after getting loaded on molsens...

to the tune of "Oh Canada!"

Oh! Can-a-beer!

My heart bleeds for you!

You truly suck!

i don't remember the rest, we'd kinda wing it from there off our wits and blood alcholol level

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Yeah because NORMAL people MASTURBATE in OPEN windows.  :w00t:

Did I communicate correctly?  :w00t:  :w00t:

Let's parse this out again since I'm the one who cannot read here...

From Paragraph #2:

The Supreme Court of Canada noted that British Columbian, Daryl Clark, had agreed it was an indecent act to have masturbated "in an illuminated room near an uncovered window visible to neighbors."

From Paragraph #6:

She alerted her husband, and the couple observed Clark from their darkened bedroom for 10 or 15 minutes -- also using binoculars and a telescope -- before summoning the police, who said the upper part of Clark's body was visible from just below the navel.

I guess this is typical Vermont behavior.

Damn neighbors.

222950[/snapback]

They needed BINOCULARS and a TELESCOPE....

NOT just an open window!!!!! Once again, if you need AIDS to observe someone through an open window, that's not HIS problem... that is snooping, and the court RECOGNIZED this fact, and therefore the guy was not guilty. He was stupid for doing it, BUT if the neighbors need AIDS to see it, then they are snooping!!

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
They had AIDS? How do you know? dDid you see their blood tests? :w00t:

223098[/snapback]

:w00t::w00t: When I was typing that, I actually THOUGHT of that!!! I believe in the law on inevitability. If it can be interpreted in a different way, it will be found INEVITABLY!!! :D

They needed BINOCULARS and a TELESCOPE....

NOT just an open window!!!!! Once again, if you need AIDS to observe someone through an open window, that's not HIS problem... that is snooping, and the court RECOGNIZED this fact, and therefore the guy was not guilty. He was stupid for doing it, BUT if the neighbors need AIDS to see it, then they are snooping!!

222977[/snapback]

Actually, NOTHING said THEY needed THEM. :w00t::w00t::w00t: Considering THEY saw THE guy, THEN got THE telescope AND binocs, I'd SAY they WEREN'T necessary, JUST optional...WHICH, in MY opinion, IS even STUPIDER. :D:w00t::w00t:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Actually, NOTHING said THEY needed THEM.  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t: Considering THEY saw THE guy, THEN got THE telescope AND binocs, I'd SAY they WEREN'T necessary, JUST optional...WHICH, in MY opinion, IS even STUPIDER.  :D  :w00t:  :w00t:

223104[/snapback]

I KNOW! As if I condone doing that in front of an open window ANYWAY!!! :w00t:

Those people, craning to see what is going on, seem to me to be just as pathetic! But that's just me... :)

I KNOW! As if I condone doing that in front of an open window ANYWAY!!!  :w00t:

Those people, craning to see what is going on, seem to me to be just as pathetic! But that's just me... :)

223110[/snapback]

YOU didn't APPEAR to KNOW that, :w00t::w00t::D SINCE you SAID the BINOCULARS were "NECESSARY". :w00t::w00t::w00t: