Restaurant owner: 'We don't believe in organic food'

"We're closed because of you customers. Yes, we use MSG! We don't believe in organic food. And we don't give a s--- about gluten-free," the sign reads.

LoL... He'd fit in on these boards.

"The second guy came up to me and said, 'The rule is, if we don't like it we don't have to pay.' And as he walked out he started cursing at me and that's when I went poof,"

Oh my... The owner has a point... Good for him, betcha a lot of people/still patronize his business... Maybe more now!

How the hell does someone make up their own "rule" that claims, "If we don't like it, we don't pay"?

If I were him, I'd call the cops and have them arrested for theft.

It's SF; the chef probably would have been arrested for violating the douchebag's gluten-free civil rights.

I love San Francisco but really hate the people sometimes.

"The rule is......."

No !@#$stick hipster smug ass own fart smeller. The rule is if you don't like it you don't come back and you tell all your other hipster smug ass own fart smelling friends!

What percentage of these people are in the spandex mafia?

That's what I was wondering... ??

Wondering about what. SF is full of people who make and follow their own rules. We called it the city of unenforced rules. We were in the city two weeks ago and took the bus. I was blown away with the number of people that entered through the back door and didn't pay.

Wondering about what. SF is full of people who make and follow their own rules. We called it the city of unenforced rules. We were in the city two weeks ago and took the bus. I was blown away with the number of people that entered through the back door and didn't pay.

New York used to be like that -- back when the whole city was a filthy, crime-ridden slum. Mayor de Blahblahblah is working hard to bring those colorful days back again.

New York used to be like that -- back when the whole city was a filthy, crime-ridden slum. Mayor de Blahblahblah is working hard to bring those colorful days back again.

Rules hurt people's self-esteem. We can't have that.

Oh.

Back in 2005 our cabbie in SF said: "He wasn't supposed to go out of "his zone."" He did anyway and then passed the doobie around! LoL... WTF... Welcome to Cali! Please God, don't let me die! LoL...

And they get pissed when you point out the fact that they're breaking the rules as if you're the one in the wrong. Hence my "Have I Mentioned How Much I Hate Bicyclists" thread

I hear you... It's everywhere... Has to be brutal in Bay Area (specifically SF) society/culture.

Everybody likes to break the rules, take chances, and get away with some sh*t from time to time... Feel special, priviledged. Some more than others. Some actually, jump out of disabled racecars stoned, yell @ their opponent, get run over and die... Then their family fights for their "justice!" We all take risks. My risk was taking a dumb chance in a SanFran cab w/my crazy brother and his friend... If we would have crashed it would have been my fault for being there and not speaking up. I guess that is the difference between people... People even when dealt a bad hand still choose to not be accountable.

And go figure... I align myself with the evil left. That doesn't mean sh*t, douchebags exist on both sides of the political aisle.

Except when he talks about people in San Francisco going in the back door without paying, he's not talking about what you think he's talking about.

We were in SF at the end of August.

I have never been approached by beggars more times anywhere.

We were 'stalked' twice by goons in different areas of the city, Luckily after NY and Toronto, we can spot them a block away.

I think brothels are legal.

I was offered pot about ten times. :w00t:

We stayed in Chinatown for a week and had a great time.

SF = few rules

NYC Chinatown = You order, you Pay!

We were in SF at the end of August.

I have never been approached by beggars more times anywhere.

We were 'stalked' twice by goons in different areas of the city, Luckily after NY and Toronto, we can spot them a block away.

I think brothels are legal.

I was offered pot about ten times. :w00t:

We stayed in Chinatown for a week and had a great time.

SF = few rules

NYC Chinatown = You order, you Pay!

SF has always been that way. It Got that reputation during the Gold Rush and the Barbary Coast. The town has a reputation to uphold dammit!!