(OT) If the NHL season is cancelled...

Like A Mofo

If the NHL loses an ENTIRE year, will you totally lose interest in the sport?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. If the NHL loses an ENTIRE year, will you totally lose interest in the sport?

• Yes
    • No

What's a year? It's not like we're talking about football here - losing a season of football would BLOW!

Hockey needs change: salary structure/cap, rule changes to open up the game, contraction of the number of teams, reduction in ticket prices so that families can actually go to a game.

If some or all of these things can be accomplished at the cost of losing this season, I'm on board and I'll be right there to support the Islanders when they start play again.

What's a year? It's not like we're talking about football here - losing a season of football would BLOW!

Hockey needs change: salary structure/cap, rule changes to open up the game, contraction of the number of teams, reduction in ticket prices so that families can actually go to a game.

If some or all of these things can be accomplished at the cost of losing this season, I'm on board and I'll be right there to support the Islanders when they start play again.

222249[/snapback]

+ reduce the size of Goalie equipment look at thre some old Sabres pics. Crozier looked naked out there compered to what the guys wear now.

2-1 games become 6-5 games when you have more than a dinner palte to shhot at.