Week 4: Texans' Game Preparation

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knock on wood, but at least those names aren't our premium starters.

I like having Goodwin available. He's a constant deep threat who commands the attention of safeties and he creates more opportunities in the intermediate areas for the other receivers.

@viccarucci

We'll need to get an update from #Bills on Brooks. He was supposed to help fill gunner role on special teams vacated by Easley.

Houston's D is gonna stuff the run and make EJ beat them. That's what I'd do. San Diego did a great job of that last week. On the flip side the Bills D did a pretty good job of stuffing SD RB's but Rivers is too smart and resourceful to be held back. I'm just not sure EJ is up for the task. It's that accuracy thing again and hitting the hot read.

Houston's D is gonna stuff the run and make EJ beat them. That's what I'd do. San Diego did a great job of that last week. On the flip side the Bills D did a pretty good job of stuffing SD RB's but Rivers is too smart and resourceful to be held back. I'm just not sure EJ is up for the task. It's that accuracy thing again and hitting the hot read.

all true. I'll add that the WRs need to be ready for the hot read. The all-22 showed at least 3 times that EJ threw to it and the WR was not ready.

That jersey is the throwback i believe. So standing Buffalo helmet too?

Here is the Bills uniform combination so far in 2014:

Week 1 at Chicago Bears: White / White

Week 2 vs. Miami Dolphins: Throwback White / White

Week 3 vs. San Diego Chargers: Blue / White

Week 4 at Houston Texans: White / White

I don't believe they wear throwbacks on the road, but could be wrong.

That's definitely throwbacks. Regular White has a blue collar and the stripes around the arm aren't as fat.

Gotta be standing Buffalo.

EDIT: unless that's a wrong picture, like someone didn't check before posting.

Edited by Wayne Cubed