Week 4: Texans' Game Preparation

26CornerBlitz

CJ will do very well Sunday. Write it down.

Are you telling me I should start him in all of my FF leagues?

@buffalobills

@buffalobills

ByURhifCEAE9wKM.jpg

She can cheer for my team anytime.

EJ's appearance on the injury report is interesting. I wonder how serious it was and if it played a part in Sunday's game. It's hard to put torque on the ball when you have an ab injury.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@buffalobills

EJ Manuel: "Our sense of urgency has to pick up"

EJ Manuel: "You can't go into a game thinking 'I'm going to take off on this play,'" focus is on development as a passer. Scramble is Plan B

Kyle Williams: "Fitz is one of my all-time favorite teammates"

Kyle Williams on playing friend Fitzpatrick: "It's easy. I've played against college teammates, college roommates. You always want to win"

Doug Marrone & Bill O'Brien: Old friends reunite for first NFL meeting

What might make Sunday’s matchup between the Bills and Texans different for head coaches Bill O’Brien and Doug Marrone is these two team leaders are the closest of friends.

Ryan Fitzpatrick: "Loved my four years in Buffalo" <14:12)>

Texans QB Ryan Fitzpatrick spoke to the Buffalo media via conference call on Wednesday to discuss his time in Buffalo, his friends still on the Bills roster, and his thoughts on facing his former team.

@buffalobills

.@EWood70: "We definitely can't let one loss beat us twice" #footballspeak

.@CaveManMike19 on @HoustonTexans: "99 is a beast"

@HoustonTexans

Telestrator time. Bill O'Brien + @jharrisfootball on fake punts + containing EJ Manuel WATCH:http://bit.ly/1xhm5w0

ByUbgryIMAA02mX.png

@buffalobills

@buffalobills

She can cheer for my team anytime.

Google search it, but there is a great picture available online where a Texans cheerleader lost her top. It's fantastic.

Are you telling me I should start him in all of my FF leagues?

EJ's appearance on the injury report is interesting. I wonder how serious it was and if it played a part in Sunday's game. It's hard to put torque on the ball when you have an ab injury.

I don't know much about FF but sure why not. I think he'll bust a long run this week. If our OL can dig in he should be able to break one.

EJ Manuel: "Sense of Urgency" <8:05>

Quarterback EJ Manuel talks about facing the Texans and finishing the first quarter of the season in the win column.

@DoughertyDrew

"His wife's a lot cooler than him."- Bill O'Brien on Buffalo HC Doug Marrone.

@HoustonTexans

O'Brien on Pickett: "We felt like Ryan was a guy that could come in in our base defense. A big guy. A good guy." #Texans

O'Brien on Nix III moved to IR: "It did have a lot to do with health. He's a guy we have high hopes for in the future." #Texans

"He did some things today. I really believe it's day-to-day with him." O'Brien on Arian Foster's status. #Texans

"If he can get catches that set a record-- I just feel strongly about this guy & what he means to this organization." O'Brien on Johnson.

P Shane Lechler is still day-to-day w/injury. Chris Boswell will punt if Lechler can't play.

O'Brien on Bills RB C.J. Spiller: "Spiller's a very fast guy, a very dangerous guy." #Texans

@HoustonTexans

"He did some things today, I really believe its day-to-day with him." UPDATE on Arian Foster: http://bit.ly/1xi1KXB

Sammy Watkins: "Can't Wait to Go Out and Compete" <2:32>

The Bills wide receiver talks about going up against his former college teammate DeAndre Hopkins, bouncing back from the loss to the Chargers, and the challenge of Houston's secondary.

Mario Williams: "Winning Solves It All" <2:06>

The Bills defensive end talks about returning to Houston to face his former team for the second time, and trying to get back on the winning track.