Oldest bar in each state...I've only been to one

Beerball

Been to 4. The ones in DC , VA, and MD, plus the salon in San Francisco.

Surprised if most people have not been to the Old Ebbitt in DC. Close to The Mall, great oyster house, still a very good place.

No, The Salon was that place in The Castro. I didn't know you were like that. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

After I had seen this thread and read the article, I quickly made a reservation at Jameson Tavern in Freeport ME for this Sunday evening (after the Bills game). I'll report back here with the results when I can. I'm going to try and catch the alleged "little girl ghost" that they say is a "playful spirit." Not buying it, not going to let her ruin my meal, so I'm bringing my proton pack and I'm going to catch her before we sit down to eat. :thumbsup:

After I had seen this thread and read the article, I quickly made a reservation at Jameson Tavern in Freeport ME for this Sunday evening (after the Bills game). I'll report back here with the results when I can. I'm going to try and catch the alleged "little girl ghost" that they say is a "playful spirit." Not buying it, not going to let her ruin my meal, so I'm bringing my proton pack and I'm going to catch her before we sit down to eat. :thumbsup:

Maybe you can kill two birds with one stone and turn that into the new HQ for the Maine Bills Backers.