Blake Bortles and Teddy Bridgewater Named Starting QBs

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He basically said that it's his belief that a QB who can accomplish x will have a bright future to a high degree of certainty. It wasn't that outlandish a statement.

he said that if he wins this one game at the Q he will "without a doubt" be on his way to a special career. Matt Schaub won there last year and his career took an immediate downward spiral. So maybe there could be a little more to it. I didn't say it was outlandish. Just funny.

Neither one of you read the entire post... if you did, then a maggot has better reading comprehension. -Sorry.

I did read your entire post. You claimed that one single win on the road would be an indicator for Bortles being on his way to the Hall of Fame and being worshiped by his teammates. So I asked how did you come up with that particuar outrageous prediction.

What I said:

The Q is a nightmarish environment for a kid to be facing on his first pro start... Absolutely horrific. If Bortles can rally the shaguars to a win there then HE IS, without a doubt, on his way to being something special... People underestimate the effect a real-deal stud QB has on a whole team.... They won't just play.. They'll play FOR HIM. -Both O and D.

Your nonsensical translation:

I did read your entire post. You claimed that one single win on the road would be an indicator for Bortles being on his way to the Hall of Fame and being worshiped by his teammates. So I asked how did you come up with that particuar outrageous prediction.

:lol: Dude, you weren't even CLOSE.

FTR, I stand by every single word I said... If Bortles takes that jive-turkey team into that hornet's nest and wins, then he's definitely "on his way" -Which, of course, does not mean "there." it's a signficant mile-marker, and will raise more than a few eyebrows. Mine for sure. - Anyways, nothing to argue here... I just wish your grade school teacher did a better job.

What I said:

Your nonsensical translation:

:lol: Dude, you weren't even CLOSE.

FTR, I stand by every single word I said... If Bortles takes that jive-turkey team into that hornet's nest and wins, then he's definitely "on his way" -Which, of course, does not mean "there." it's a signficant mile-marker, and will raise more than a few eyebrows. Mine for sure. - Anyways, nothing to argue here... I just wish your grade school teacher did a better job.

Bortles won't win in SD. If I were in a suicide pool, I'd be taking the Chargers.

For real? I must have missed that, never heard anything about that.

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/5/16/5724134/blake-bortles-lawsuit-teddy-bridgewater-steroids

Pretty damning stuff. If true, I expect Bortles could be suspended indefinitely. From the lawsuit:

Bortles said he is going to use his signing bonus to hire Phily and Pittsburgh blacks to silence David Rothrock after they confiscate his commissary and shove broomsticks up his anal area and make him perform oral sex on the SCI-Benner transvestites.

T. Bridgewater 19/30 for 317 yards 0 TD/0 int with a rushing TD. He really looked poised out there with excellent accuracy.

@TomPelissero

Teddy Bridgewater limping, smiling and giving troubled #Vikings something to believe in. Column from Minneapolis: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/vikings/2014/09/28/teddy-bridgewater-minnesota-vikings-atlanta-falcons/16405755/ …

Bridgewater hurt, but Vikings beat Falcons 41-28: http://www.cbssports...0140928_ATL@MIN

That sprained left ankle was not about to spoil Teddy Bridgewater's first career start for the Minnesota Vikings.

''He's going to get an MRI,'' coach Mike Zimmer said, deadpanning, ''but I told him he's fine.''

Bridgewater didn't finish what he started, but he was good enough that his departure didn't matter. The rookie passed for 317 yards and a key 2-point conversion, and the Vikings rode a resurgent running game to beat the Atlanta Falcons 41-28 on Sunday.

''I was confident in the play calling. I was confident in the guys. And I felt that they were still confident in me,'' said Bridgewater, who completed 19 of 30 passes with no turnovers and ran five times for 27 yards and a touchdown.

The only question for me with regard to Bridgewater is durability.

T. Bridgewater 19/30 for 317 yards 0 TD/0 int with a rushing TD. He really looked poised out there with excellent accuracy.

@TomPelissero

Teddy Bridgewater limping, smiling and giving troubled #Vikings something to believe in. Column from Minneapolis: http://www.usatoday....05755/ …

This shouldn't really be any surprise. Bridgewater is a very accurate thrower who can all the throws and played in a true pro style offense. He has great football knowledge and has the benefit of an experienced offensive mind in Norv Turner coaching him up.

I'm jealous.

Edited by Bangarang

This shouldn't really be any surprise. Bridgewater is a very accurate thrower who can all the throws and played in a true pro style offense. He has great football knowledge and has the benefit of an experienced offensive mind in Norv Turner coaching him up.

I'm jealous.

Let's see how that ends.