Blake Bortles and Teddy Bridgewater Named Starting QBs

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll be celebrating and poppin Bortles in no time.

:lol:

Why? He was taken a pick before Sammy.

Agreed, Bortles was always going to be a Jag, they weren't moving off of that pick. The info I've heard comes from agents, so it could be all fluff, but people around the league are expecting him to be really good for a long time. He apparently gets it, lives and breathes the game, and has all the physical tools to make an impact as a young QB.

And if the Jags get healthy at WR, they have talent to put up numbers. They just don't have a defense worth a damn.

Jaguars' QB Blake Bortles named starter for Week 4: http://www.si.com/nf...rtles-nfl-debut

sweet

Buffalo Barbarian just ran to the bathroom real quick.

I was following you :wub:

Everything I hear from people close to the league is that this kid has "it" and is going to be a stud. I'm excited to see what he can do.

Watch his bowl game from two years ago, I knew he had "IT" then, Kid bulldozed two defenders to get into the endzone. Roethlisberger 2.0

Why? He was taken a pick before Sammy.

because we should have traded up for him instead and grabbed WR Cordarrelle Patterson last year.

What took them so long?

They announced and confirmed again and again in between the draft and the regular season that Bortles would NOT play this season, barring injury. They had an organizational plan that they are throwing away in week 4 and I have to think that is somewhat embarrassing. Their mistake was ever publically stating that plan so emphatically.

They announced and confirmed again and again in between the draft and the regular season that Bortles would NOT play this season, barring injury. They had an organizational plan that they are throwing away in week 4 and I have to think that is somewhat embarrassing. Their mistake was ever publically stating that plan so emphatically.

Bad teams sould never make such plans. It took Pete Carroll about 10 minutes to realize his 3rd round QB pick would be his starter.

Watched Bortles all preseason, about 6 or 7 games last year at UCF, and this past weekend in the 2nd half. I can't remember too many QB's who look this comfortable and NFL ready as a rook. The guy is gonna be something special for the Jags for years to come.