Trade proposal - Jerry Hughes for Alex Boone

Dragonborn10

Hughes is gone after this year. 49ers need a pass rusher. Bills guard play is still awful. Boone only signed a two year deal and it appears clear the 49ers will use their cap room elsewhere. Hughes is a liability against the run.

This is a fair deal. Boone would be a huge upgrade at guard. Hughes is a one trick pony that will get overpaid in free agency. Losing Hughes pass rush will hurt but the guard play is so bad something needs to be done.

I'm not trying to be gloom and doom after one loss. Just trying to play GM. Thoughts?

Do you think they will re-sign Hughes? I don't. They will draft DE and/or sign in FA a DE that can play the run better.

Depend on Schwartz being here. I am thinking Hughes is being wasted in a four man rush.

He gets push and keeps hustling but so far this year he is appearing under used. as is Manny Lawson

Even though Bills are thin at DE wish we had a better set of guards

Do you think they will re-sign Hughes? I don't. They will draft DE and/or sign in FA a DE that can play the run better.

Dont hate the player ! seriously. he is good football player . just not a good fit right as of right now.

bring back Pettine !

Depend on Schwartz being here. I am thinking Hughes is being wasted in a four man rush.

He gets push and keeps hustling but so far this year he is appearing under used. as is Manny Lawson

Even though Bills are thin at DE wish we had a better set of guards

Dont hate the player ! seriously. he is good football player . just not a good fit right as of right now.

bring back Pettine !

I don't hate the player. I agree he is not being used correctly. That is another reason he will not be back next year. I like Hughes on 3rd and long.

They will address the DL in the draft and FA with age and legal concerns.

Need a guard. Trade anyone

i cant argue this very well.

how about EJ ? jk. bad joke

I don't hate the player. I agree he is not being used correctly. That is another reason he will not be back next year. I like Hughes on 3rd and long.

They will address the DL in the draft and FA with age and legal concerns.

May i suggest Jim S. will be gone ?

too soon ?

You do realize that the Bills have backups, right? If the starters aren't getting it done, we can bring in Richardson, Urbik, Hairston, Kouandjio... And our pass defense is, I feel our main weakness on this team right now... Get rid of legit pass rush presence so the QB can take longer to find easy holes in our secondary? Good Plan!

Hughes is gone after this year. 49ers need a pass rusher. Bills guard play is still awful. Boone only signed a two year deal and it appears clear the 49ers will use their cap room elsewhere. Hughes is a liability against the run.

This is a fair deal. Boone would be a huge upgrade at guard. Hughes is a one trick pony that will get overpaid in free agency. Losing Hughes pass rush will hurt but the guard play is so bad something needs to be done.

I'm not trying to be gloom and doom after one loss. Just trying to play GM. Thoughts?

Are these Rookie cards ? If so I'd keep Hughes.

Hughes is in a contract year. Also, has had exactly one good season. last year under Pettine.

he seems to be doing well again this early part of the season. But there are too many unknowns with him.

One being how much'$$$$'does he and his agent think his worth is? That Said no one will touch him in a trade.

The Bills got him cheap for this season, so why on earth would they trade a starting DE? Unless the words Philip Rivers Are mentioned..