truth on hold

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nobody likes Tigers girlfriend?

her sternum is too flat, her cheeks and cheekline have a joker-esq look to them, her necklace isn't centered, split ends, wearing a wrist watching with training gloves, fishnets and sports bra is weird.

So, she's a 9 out of 10, I would not lower my standards for her.

Ha! You should have really gone overboard and been a slob and kind of an !@#$. Like getting the wing sauce all over yourself, been loud and impatient (i.e. "Lady, let's make with those napkins, this staff's not going to wipe itself off"), and burp loudly in her general direction. She wouldn't know what to think. Odds are she'd just think "what a disgusting !@#$," but on the other hand, your chances of scoring with her would be exponentially higher than anyone else in that bar.

In that I didn't think she was anything to look at coupled with the sour disposition, I had no interest tapping that anyway. I remember every time tommy got hit shed bite her nails and get all nervous. If I'd wanted to mess with her I could have said "oh man that looks serious. That shot to the nads he took, bet he's sterile. Won't know until after the game and doctors can evaluate." Lol. Bout only thing else I remember is that her friend was wearing some dumbass hat (trying to act more famous than she was by concealing her appearance) and that they thought losman was cute.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

true story, i actually sat next to the one on the left at sports bar watching bills and pats in 2006 (I think it was a few months before Tommy dumped her). I didnt know who she was, but during the game I noticed guys were walking by and going out of their way to have a look at her. I figured she must be someone of note because on looks alone she didnt warrant the attention. Had an attitude as well ... I asked her to pass the napkins or something, and she and her equally stuck up girlfriend who she was with would give me foul looks like I was trying to come onto them, not that it would dawn on them a guy with wing sauce all over him might actually want napkins. I only found out after they left and I asked a guy on the other side who she was. Nothing upstairs on her either, average Hooters gal would be a multiple in cup size

Yeah, she doesn't strike me as too swift and she's got no rack. But she's got a pretty face, as opposed to Giz's man face.