Hottest Girlfriend of an Athlete

truth on hold

Nobody is gonna give Tommy Boys while a shot in here? Say all you want about him but his wife is acknowledged as extremely hot.

Eh, I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but if we're comparing her to the most beautiful women on the planet she doesn't get a second look from me. To each his own I guess.

What about mccaron's? Apparently the one everyone agrees on. Except me, lol, she's too plain and contrived looking.

hi-res-6998722_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

I'd pave a private road to my bed for her, and kick my wife out.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eh, I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but if we're comparing her to the most beautiful women on the planet she doesn't get a second look from me. To each his own I guess.

I'd pave a private road to my bed for her, and kick my wife out.

Better than who dumped for her though IMO. Another one of those trying too hard to look wholesome types

alg_gisele.jpg

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I prefer the one on the right to the one on the left, but I could probably find a perky blonde working at Hooters I'd take over both of them.

true story, i actually sat next to the one on the left at sports bar watching bills and pats in 2006 (I think it was a few months before Tommy dumped her). I didnt know who she was, but during the game I noticed guys were walking by and going out of their way to have a look at her. I figured she must be someone of note because on looks alone she didnt warrant the attention. Had an attitude as well ... I asked her to pass the napkins or something, and she and her equally stuck up girlfriend who she was with would give me foul looks like I was trying to come onto them, not that it would dawn on them a guy with wing sauce all over him might actually want napkins. I only found out after they left and I asked a guy on the other side who she was. Nothing upstairs on her either, average Hooters gal would be a multiple in cup size

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Kinda, but i would and so would everyone on this board busting on her, unless they were into bieber.

Also liked JF's GF when he won heisman. Kind of a 50's throwback look from a tarantino road film.

johnny-football-girlfriend-elite-daily.jpg

I always think Johnny looks like a guy from the 50s himself. Like out of the cast of Guys and Dolls or something. So, I guess they'd be a perfect match.

I always think Johnny looks like a guy from the 50s himself. Like out of the cast of Guys and Dolls or something. So, I guess they'd be a perfect match.

I agree and think thats whats cool about him, like a James Dean. They seemed like a fun couple

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

true story, i actually sat next to the one on the left at sports bar watching bills and pats in 2006 (I think it was a few months before Tommy dumped her). I didnt know who she was, but during the game I noticed guys were walking by and going out of their way to have a look at her. I figured she must be someone of note because on looks alone she didnt warrant the attention. Had an attitude as well ... I asked her to pass the napkins or something, and she and her equally stuck up girlfriend who she was with would give me foul looks like I was trying to come onto them, not that it would dawn on them a guy with wing sauce all over him might actually want napkins. I only found out after they left and I asked a guy on the other side who she was. Nothing upstairs on her either, average Hooters gal would be a multiple in cup size

Ha! You should have really gone overboard and been a slob and kind of an !@#$. Like getting the wing sauce all over yourself, been loud and impatient (i.e. "Lady, let's make with those napkins, this staff's not going to wipe itself off"), and burp loudly in her general direction. She wouldn't know what to think. Odds are she'd just think "what a disgusting !@#$," but on the other hand, your chances of scoring with her would be exponentially higher than anyone else in that bar.

No one would do Kate Upton? You guys are gay.

Go look at the recent pictures of the young lady. She's oofa. She always was, but now there is no airbrushing and the candy wrapper is off, so to speak. She's just pretty in the face and kind of fun in personality.