(OT) Oops

VABills

The last photo is faked. Look at the 5th photo, the one showing the 1st crane in the water, and you'll notice both the people and the white boat on the left side of the photo, match up with the last photo. Also look at the photos before the last photo. The white boat isn't in those, but suddenly reappears in the last photo.

The last photo is faked. Look at the 5th photo, the one showing the 1st crane in the water, and you'll notice both the people and the white boat on the left side of the photo, match up with the last photo. Also look at the photos before the last photo. The white boat isn't in those, but suddenly reappears in the last photo.

222044[/snapback]

Yes it is. I went looking for this a while back, after seeing it on someone's cubicle walls. All other versions stopped before the final frame. The reason why the first went in is that he didn't have any outriggers or do anything to stabilize the crane. Idiot.

Yes it is.  I went looking for this a while back, after seeing it on someone's cubicle walls.  All other versions stopped before the final frame.  The reason why the first went in is that he didn't have any outriggers or do anything to stabilize the crane.  Idiot.

I thought the last pic was fake, just because of how few people there were around the scene. Thanks for confirming it.

Oh and the first crane did have an outrigger or whatever you call it. There just wasn't enough counter-weight.